what would you do >

what would you do

Notices

what would you do

Old 10-29-2010, 01:53 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default what would you do

My "girlfriend" and dad are on my case about putting my money where it would do some good, they dont think my hole in the water is good enough. i guess i agree. I'm the guy that has a bunch of toys but doesnt even own a house. well not a bunch, boat and bike. I dont owe on anything so that is good.
I am going to buy some land in the Virgin Islands soon and this damn boat is so easy to spend money on. I dont use it nearly as much in FL compared if i was in the VI.
Half of me wants to sell it and concentrate on building a house, but i know i am going to regret it when i look to get another one in a few years, and cant find one in this good of shape.
I dont owe on it, so maybe i can do some longterm storage, or shrink wrap it and ship it to the islands and let it sit in a friends yard until i get around to it. or just sell it and hope something comes along in the future.

what would you do

Last edited by sixmassive; 10-29-2010 at 11:48 PM. Reason: fixed for the politically correct
Old 10-29-2010, 04:27 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by sixmassive
My old lady and dad are on my case about putting my money where it would do some good, they dont think my hole in the water is good enough. i guess i agree. I'm the guy that has a bunch of toys but doesnt even own a house. well not a bunch, boat and bike. I dont owe on anything so that is good.
I am going to buy some land in the Virgin Islands soon and this damn boat is so easy to spend money on. I dont use it nearly as much in FL compared if i was in the VI.
Half of me wants to sell it and concentrate on building a house, but i know i am going to regret it when i look to get another one in a few years, and cant find one in this good of shape.
I dont owe on it, so maybe i can do some longterm storage, or shrink wrap it and ship it to the islands and let it sit in a friends yard until i get around to it. or just sell it and hope something comes along in the future.

what would you do
LOL! Reminds me of when I was a teenager and was willing to sell or hock whatever I had to so I could hop up my car! Just don't let the parents see you throwing money in that money pit!
Old 10-29-2010, 04:55 AM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by sixmassive
My old lady and dad are on my case about putting my money where it would do some good, they dont think my hole in the water is good enough. i guess i agree. I'm the guy that has a bunch of toys but doesnt even own a house. well not a bunch, boat and bike. I dont owe on anything so that is good.

what would you do
First thing i would do is STOP calling the wife (or Girl Friend ) "the old lady" what are you a 70's Harley Dude? LOL
Old 10-29-2010, 08:24 AM
Registered

Received 107 Likes on 64 Posts

First thing i would do is STOP calling the wife (or Girl Friend ) "the old lady" what are you a 70's Harley Dude? LOL

Hahahaha, thats so true. When I hear "ole' lady", I think of Sam Elliott in the movie MASK, with Cher.
Old 10-29-2010, 11:37 AM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default " Leave The Gun And Take The Cannoli's"

Six,

In Your Case .....................

" Leave The Ole Lady And Take The Sutphen " !

Plenty Of Fish In The Sea My Friend,
Not A Lot Of Clean Sutphen's Out Their !!

Just My .02 Cents From Experiance 24 Years Ago....

Ciao ,

C.b.
Old 10-29-2010, 12:41 PM
Registered

Received 18 Likes on 11 Posts

Keep that nice 26!! You wont find another like it!! If you store it for a while keep it inside since it has been for the past 20yrs!!
Old 10-29-2010, 07:50 PM
Registered

Ok well only you can answer that one.
Theres always gonna be another boat for sale and if you can use the cash to do some good for yourself sell it. Its just a boat and you'll find another you like just as much.

Now the problem is thats also true for the girlfreind.LOL

Seriously though if its paid for and you have steady income why not keep it and run it as is?

NO need to dump a bunch of coin in it
Old 10-29-2010, 07:54 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by kreed

Hahahaha, thats so true. When I hear "ole' lady", I think of Sam Elliott in the movie MASK, with Cher.
this comes from a guy who doesnt know what girl in the picture is his.LOL
Old 10-29-2010, 07:57 PM
OSO OG
Gold Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

1. Old Lady??????????? Dude easy riders was from the 60's.

2. How much home building are you doing with a 26?? Keppe it and get it running or dump it