Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > Owners Forum > Sutphen
2009 Sutphen 21 SSX >

2009 Sutphen 21 SSX

Notices

2009 Sutphen 21 SSX

Old 03-09-2011, 01:31 PM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Congrats Mike!!!! I've always loved that boat, although because of the paint I might be a little biased.

Is the boat in Clinton now? I cant wait to check it out one of these days! It looks sweet in the pictures.
Old 03-09-2011, 03:49 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by SS930
Congrats Mike!!!! I've always loved that boat, although because of the paint I might be a little biased.

Is the boat in Clinton now? I cant wait to check it out one of these days! It looks sweet in the pictures.
For those who dont know Scot has a VIPER that would match this boat perfectly its a twin turbo too. Scot you should have bought it and put a twin turbo set up on it. That would have been a cool package right there.

Maybe Mike will rent it to you for shows.LOL
Old 03-09-2011, 03:52 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Jeff:

I was full of tears, really. Morgan and I showed that boat all over and I really enjoyed it's display.

It is definitely a head turner and once close to it, you only get to see it's tail!!

I never really ran it hard and here's a story for you.

One day I had this hot Blonde and her Brazilian girlfriend on it on the way to show it at Captain's Cove in Black Rock/Bridgeport when I heard a scream. I was running around 65 or so. I looked to my left and the Blonde's Bathing suit top came undone and flew up over her head!!

Naturally, like the seasoned professional that I am, I cranked it up a notch! he-he

Mike better tell his wife to wear a shirt!!

Congrats again Mike!!

Ron
Old 03-09-2011, 03:54 PM
Registered

Hi Scott,
I have the boat stored in a hangar at the Chester Airport. Come on by some time. I'm trying to get Jeff over there if we can ever get our schedules freed up.
Old 03-09-2011, 04:43 PM
Registered

Good story ron. Thats what boating is all about.
Boy Od i have some stories from the old rad 30 that my buddy Kiko Had when we were in college and then later my brother owned.

We had some CRAZY times on that ride.

Mike well get together soon for that shakedown run. Well battle the Ice bergs. I have my Vent kits on there way and as soon as I get them installed I plan on getting my boat out on the first 60 degree day!

Sheet Kev and I were running in cold than that in NOV!
Old 03-10-2011, 07:21 AM
Registered

Received 108 Likes on 65 Posts

Originally Posted by 30ctsutphen
Good story ron. Thats what boating is all about.
Boy Od i have some stories from the old rad 30 that my buddy Kiko Had when we were in college and then later my brother owned.

We had some CRAZY times on that ride.

Mike well get together soon for that shakedown run. Well battle the Ice bergs. I have my Vent kits on there way and as soon as I get them installed I plan on getting my boat out on the first 60 degree day!

Sheet Kev and I were running in cold than that in NOV!
Jeff, I will be heading to the Sound the FIRST chance I get. We get a 60 degree Sat or Sun in April, Im there.
Old 03-10-2011, 07:28 AM
Registered

Received 108 Likes on 65 Posts

Quick story, Took my wife , her brother and 2 Jersey girls to Claudios last summer. Left from Portland and everyone was fired up by the time we got to the sound. Heading across in 3 footers at 75 MPH and I look over at my wife in the passenger seat. Well, standing behind her seat was one of the hotties, with NO TOP ON !!!!! Bikini top was around her neck and she said F-it, and just left it there most of the ride! What a great ride that was. NICE !!!!
Old 03-10-2011, 07:50 AM
Registered

Did I mention I LOVE JERSEY GIRLS!

I went to university of hartford and there were lots of LI and Jersey girls there.

Jess and I were there last night for a show on how a professor found atlantis and they were looking for people to go on the expedition to spain.

I said Ill go.......
Jess said No you wont........

BTW the show will be on NAt Geo on the sunday the 13th of march its a cool story.
Old 03-10-2011, 09:14 AM
Registered

Its nice to have another 21ft boat in the club Welcome to the club
Old 03-10-2011, 02:19 PM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by sea2jet
Hi Scott,
I have the boat stored in a hangar at the Chester Airport. Come on by some time. I'm trying to get Jeff over there if we can ever get our schedules freed up.
That's an interesting place to store a boat, I hadn't thought of that one! Are the rates that low, or do you work (or have an in) there?

Let me know when you're heading up, I'd love to check it out one of these weekend days!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.