TKO Fun Run & Lunch.. >

TKO Fun Run & Lunch..

Notices

TKO Fun Run & Lunch..

Old 08-16-2011, 10:16 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default TKO Fun Run & Lunch..

In Talking with Shawn Harrington, we are Looking to get together at Walters Place in Scituate Ma on Saturday 9/3/11 Long weekend
or what works for most People if not that day...Due to weather We will make it 9/4 Sunday

1st Plan is to all meet & drop in at the Plymouth boat ramp & head up to TKO's for lunch & maybe do a run across to Ptown? or Not ?
But whatever happens...., We will end up back at Plymouth Ramp Pull out & leave the trucks right there & Walk 50 feet away for cocktails etc.... at the East Bay Grill ( fun place ) or people can leave at that point.

I will be making the 1 hour trailer drive Rather than boat across. 30 minutes. Sooooo I don't want to hear any excuses from you guys....... for not trailering over to the Meet!

who is in?

Please Keep this thread On Topic!

I will also Post in the northeast section so it's not just a Sutphen thing.

The more the merrier!

Last edited by letterrip; 08-16-2011 at 11:59 AM. Reason: Date Changed
Old 08-19-2011, 12:40 PM
Registered

Received 57 Likes on 31 Posts

i think i can get 3 more boats in on this action i can bring the Orange outrageous and billy 30 sutphen and maybe even ernie 30sutphen boxer
Old 08-19-2011, 12:50 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Sounds good.....!

I spoke to Pete & Ernie they said they were IN !
It will be another good sutphen showing...!
Old 08-21-2011, 08:36 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Whats the adress so I can mapquest and check the distance
Old 08-24-2011, 10:03 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by 30ctsutphen
Whats the adress so I can mapquest and check the distance
plymouth mass its rt 95 to 495 east or south I can check on thurs day. to rt 44 east to tr 3 south one exit back to 44 east hit 2 lights at the harbor go left and second parking lot ramp sigh is there .its about a hour or hour15mins from rt 95/ 195 in prov RI. jeff I should be set myself by then. took the day off to day and went to plymouth with my wife and meet my bud OLE he has a 575hp superboat 24 we took it to the sandbar and played GOLF with a total of 7 people on the bar. nice area but theres a better bar next store BEST DAM CHOWDER you ever had so thick you stand in a 20gal bucket and not sink, they have a bet if you Can eat there I think its 3 OR 5lbs of chowder out of its bread BOWEL you get it free with a shirt. I saw a kid from the army do it
Old 08-26-2011, 07:31 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by AIR TIME
plymouth mass its rt 95 to 495 east or south I can check on thurs day. to rt 44 east to tr 3 south one exit back to 44 east hit 2 lights at the harbor go left and second parking lot ramp sigh is there .its about a hour or hour15mins from rt 95/ 195 in prov RI. jeff I should be set myself by then. took the day off to day and went to plymouth with my wife and meet my bud OLE he has a 575hp superboat 24 we took it to the sandbar and played GOLF with a total of 7 people on the bar. nice area but theres a better bar next store BEST DAM CHOWDER you ever had so thick you stand in a 20gal bucket and not sink, they have a bet if you Can eat there I think its 3 OR 5lbs of chowder out of its bread BOWEL you get it free with a shirt. I saw a kid from the army do it
sounds cool I think I might have to try that and see.