Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > Owners Forum > Sutphen
Look what just appeared from a very long sleep! >

Look what just appeared from a very long sleep!

Notices

Look what just appeared from a very long sleep!

Old 08-23-2011, 08:39 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 10 Likes on 5 Posts

I think I'm in love...
Old 08-24-2011, 06:39 AM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by Biggus
It's an original owner boat. No, it's not for sale. They plan on waking it up soon and running some select classic offshore events.
Amazing. I'm glad to see they are going to get the old girl back out on the water!
Old 08-24-2011, 07:18 PM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

I'm in more love!!!! I WANT THAT BEAUTIFUL HISTORIC BOAT PLZ!!!
Old 08-24-2011, 09:28 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
wow thats cool so whiskey and busch are made the same stuff corn ,just kidding. but to be called a whiskey it must be made with corn. other wise its a rum or other clear lick her. whiskey gets its color from burnt barrels that its put in. so if you make it and bottle it its clear. sorry I am off track we are talking about a boat not what corn is used for durr, I like bud and my own beer. so who owns this boat and lets hook up this ending summer or yiks fall here in new england. if your from mass its even better we could get a bunch of sutphens/cigs and one lonely SABER together for some local runs out of cape cod/ buzzards bay/RI/ CONN area for a day. plymouth mass is a great area for drop in and just hit the sand bar to chill or do drive bys at FULL THROTTLE. great for testing its a short tow to the ramp.I KNOWWWWWWWWWW

Busch is brewed with corn and Budweiser is brewed with rice.[/QUOTE]
Old 08-24-2011, 09:40 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Wink

Originally Posted by AIR TIME
wow thats cool so whiskey and busch are made the same stuff corn ,just kidding. but to be called a whiskey it must be made with corn. other wise its a rum or other clear lick her. whiskey gets its color from burnt barrels that its put in. so if you make it and bottle it its clear. sorry I am off track we are talking about a boat not what corn is used for durr, I like bud and my own beer. so who owns this boat and lets hook up this ending summer or yiks fall here in new england. if your from mass its even better we could get a bunch of sutphens/cigs and one lonely SABER together for some local runs out of cape cod/ buzzards bay/RI/ CONN area for a day. plymouth mass is a great area for drop in and just hit the sand bar to chill or do drive bys at FULL THROTTLE. great for testing its a short tow to the ramp.I KNOWWWWWWWWWW

Busch is brewed with corn and Budweiser is brewed with rice.
[/QUOTE]

THIS IS BAckwards and I try did and try did 3 times and StIlL mEsSeD uuuuuuppppp ewo nights in a row, stinkin home made whiskey I I mean rum arrh beer I mean.. oh chit we were talking about boats. what power does it have, drives?? I bet KONRADS WOULD LOOK COOL ON IT!!!!!! plus it would be faster. hope to see it out on the vater water now. Iam testing next week boat that issss. good note its been a long day on the sand barr.
Old 08-25-2011, 08:06 AM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

THIS IS BAckwards and I try did and try did 3 times and StIlL mEsSeD uuuuuuppppp ewo nights in a row, stinkin home made whiskey I I mean rum arrh beer I mean.. oh chit we were talking about boats. what power does it have, drives?? I bet KONRADS WOULD LOOK COOL ON IT!!!!!! plus it would be faster. hope to see it out on the vater water now. Iam testing next week boat that issss. good note its been a long day on the sand barr.[/QUOTE]

AHEM .... SOUNDS LIKE IT TWAS A GOOD DAY ON THE SAND BAR
Old 01-23-2016, 11:30 AM
Registered

Received 99 Likes on 47 Posts

Any updates on the Busch race boat or any of the other 30 race hulls that have not been heard from in a long time?
Old 01-23-2016, 01:36 PM
Registered

Received 7 Likes on 5 Posts

A boat very similar is sitting in a showroom at my upholstery shop. Still complete, still inside, and still very original and nice. I thought it was this boat but the number on the side is different. As a matter of fact, the pictures above look like they are from the marina this boat is from, Paugus Bay Marina in Lakeport NH.

http://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/s...race-boat.html
Old 01-23-2016, 05:00 PM
Registered

Received 482 Likes on 162 Posts

That's it
Old 01-23-2016, 05:09 PM
Registered

Received 482 Likes on 162 Posts

[ATTACH=CONFIG]550029[/ATTACH]M - 80 was his A.P.B.A number when he moved to the modified class after he didn't do that well in the P class. He had to deal with us and it didn't work well. LOL
After he won the modified championship that year you get to be M-1..... Champ in his class from the year before.
Attached Thumbnails Look what just appeared from a very long sleep!-greatadventure13.jpg  

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.