Sept 24th LI Run

Notices

Sept 24th LI Run

Old 09-14-2011, 09:40 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 7 Likes on 5 Posts
Default Sept 24th LI Run

Since were not fully ready to do the round LI race I figured we'll get a few guys together and do a LI run. We'll start in Old Saybrook, run across to Greenport to idle by the Maritime Fest then head up Peconic Bay. We'll go through the Shinnecock canal and either over to Oaklands or Mariners Cover for lunch depending on accomodations. Depending on time we'll catch the round LI guys running through the gut or the south side of the island. After we can head out and play in the ocean through the canal or head back round Shelter back to Saybrook. We'll meet up with a few more guys from the Hamptons out there. As of now myself, John 51 OL, Brian 33 Sutphen, and Shaun 33 Sutphen are in. The guys from the Hamptons should be a 43OL and a few Cigs. Anyone else is more than welcome to join if they dont do the Pavillion thing. The annual Claudios run will happen in October when everyone can meet!!

Last edited by OL40SVX; 09-15-2011 at 07:07 AM.