October 21st run... >

October 21st run...

Notices

October 21st run...

Old 10-27-2017, 08:11 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default October 21st run...

Hey guys I just want to thank you for the ride and welcoming into Sutphen family, Herb and Ben thank you for a ride on your 39' beast no one could keep up with us, Morgan we should ride little more often like this with you on throttles and Jimmy "the speed demon" Knoles on the wheel, Shaun thank you and your wife for all great talk only one thing please get a Sutphen., Frank D'amico don't let these Sutphen guys mispronounce you're last name you are true Italian and not Irish, Vixer we couldn't stop laughing going close to 100mph with Jimmy was acting like we are going about 50mph, Dan was great to meet you and your father, your 34' is incredible clean, Johnatan no worries buddy we will ride TKO tomorrow on Hudson hopefully, last but defenetly not least Jimmy, words can't say enough about you brother...
I left some folks out, please forgive me I'm bad with names.
Old 10-29-2017, 08:33 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Hey Iliya was a great day. Glad you were with us we had a lot of laughs as usual. Heard the ride in TKO was pretty cool yesterday. Wish I could have been with you guys.
Old 10-31-2017, 09:40 PM
Registered

Received 12 Likes on 2 Posts

It was a blast. I have never seen the Hudson River so rough . Definitely Sutphen water
Old 11-05-2017, 09:16 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Yes waters were menacing, right before the storm, but TKO was asking for more...