1993 TBred/Velocity

Notices

1993 TBred/Velocity

Old 10-22-2008, 02:42 PM
Brotherhood #1
Gold Member

Received 111 Likes on 84 Posts
Default 1993 TBred/Velocity

Selling my TBred. Im looking to go bigger so this one needs to go.

Specs:

1993 TBred/Velocity

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Im selling the TBred. 1993 Hull with a 589. Just put the motor togther has about 4 hours of it. Basic break down is...
Callis Crank Oliver Rods JE pistons (8.5/1) Teflon coated Mains,rods, cam beaings. 12qts oil pan along with a Dan Olson Cooler. Has oil primer/oil changer pump. Valvetrain is a Crane Cam solid roller gold series rockers and stud girdles. Dart pro1 330 heads alum. 10 degree locks server duty valves and springs. Gen 3 Stainless Marine 4.5 in''. Blower is a BDS 10-71 with 1050 Dominators. SuperChiller intercooler. Strainers are Gil Marine. GT Performance Flame Arrestor.

OutDrive is an XR housing with all Max Worx internals. Max Worx shower with finned topcap and re-enforcenmt front block. Latham steering rams and a 32p Bravo1 labbed. Gimbal bearing, bellows, and limiter block just done along with trim ram rebuilds. Also drive is a low water pickup style.

Asking $36,500 B/0 Trailer does go with it. Its an AmeriTrail 1999 bought in '06 New brakes,seals,bearing, light, and winch strap.

I do have pics if needed. Also there is alot more in the boat then listed Such as fuel system ignition and so on.

http://forums.boatfreaks.org/showthread.php?t=10928
Old 10-22-2008, 02:51 PM
Brotherhood #1
Gold Member

http://forums.boatfreaks.org/showthread.php?t=11595

More pics found here i will post if nessarery.
-Mike
Old 10-23-2008, 12:03 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Cant see the pics
Old 10-23-2008, 02:21 PM
Brotherhood #1
Gold Member

DR. whats your email ill send you some over
-Mike
Old 10-23-2008, 05:36 PM
Registered

Unhappy

hey did you forget my phone #???? I though I saw your pic on the side of a milk bottle. hey I can't drive yet but need the dvds and cds to copy as soon as you can get them to me, some are blank that went out so I need to have nat make copies and hows the boat running? I might have a ride on tuesday day to go by your work and could pick them up there. BUT how about call back I am bored and gerrys ear is bleeding plus his are blank to. I can't sit up long enuff to start from scratch to do the dvds pain is still real bad even with 40oc and the percs on top of that its a long road a head, so please call me friday or answer your phone thanks. art

Last edited by AIR TIME; 10-23-2008 at 05:39 PM.
Old 10-23-2008, 05:42 PM
Registered

can't get on BF??? SO CAN'T SEE THE PICS. Dean has started mine can't wait.
Old 10-26-2008, 07:30 PM
Registered

ttt
Old 10-27-2008, 11:21 AM
Brotherhood #1
Gold Member

Arti ill get somep ics up of it tonight. Want me to come up thursday? Come see you drop off dvd, talk about your motor, and bs for no reason at all
-Mike
Old 10-27-2008, 09:55 PM
Registered

if you have the time or I might be able to get a ride on friday to your shop by a friend down the street from me he is my limo for now, I was his over the summer he had plates put in his knee, I talked to gerry and said I think Mike droped us for those conn and L I guys from the river run . from what I read you guys had fun and thats great!! So if you can come up great if not I will get A RIDE to the shop at 10am. or lunch time on friday. all my tapes got piled up by the wife when Iwas in the hospital so its a mess right know and with the drugs I can't think straight so if you could call me or post here what is better for you that would be great, oh gerry took his turbines out for the winter he's going to tuck them away in his bedroom run them to heat the house.you got to tell me how good the motor running heard 82 half sticks sweet!!! if you sell it someone will be buying a nice motor and getting a boat for free at that price. I hope you change your mind cause next season we could do a lot of pokerruns with the 2 boats and keep up with the big boys or with nopper and a few others our size go on some over nights I miss that the most sleeping on the boat. thanks for the reply. artie
Old 10-28-2008, 09:42 AM
Brotherhood #1
Gold Member

Arti i will call you today or tomorrow. I will come up on thursday. I have a slammed schedual from today to next wensday. Ill take the thursday night off come see you and show you some vid and also pics. Plus ur DVD's. Hey no way about the Conn and LI guys id pick you guys to run with over anyone.
-Mike

Quick Reply: 1993 TBred/Velocity

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.