Edelbrock Performer RPM Air Gap Manifold >

Edelbrock Performer RPM Air Gap Manifold

Notices

Edelbrock Performer RPM Air Gap Manifold

Old 10-24-2008, 09:19 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Edelbrock Performer RPM Air Gap Manifold

I have a brand new Edelbrock Rectangle Port Performer RPM Air Gap intake manifold (genuine) if anyone wants it?

I was stupid enough to buy without confirming oval or rectangle ( ) so if someone has an oval port Air-Gap RPM or similar they'd like to sell, please let me know!!!

Also does anyone know if there is a specific manifold required for Vortec heads on a Gen VI BBC? I've been told the oval port fits but I though it best to ask first this time!

Old 10-24-2008, 09:24 PM
Registered

How much would you be looking to get for it? And yes the oval port air gap will work on all BBC heads.
Old 10-24-2008, 09:33 PM
Registered

Good point, price would help!

I'm only after what I paid for it but I paid in Australian Dollars so the $350 I paid now works out to about US $20!!

Seriously though, I'll take US$180 ( plus postage ) I'll get you a quote if you like?
Old 10-24-2008, 09:45 PM
Registered

I will let my freind know more than likly he will be interrested can you get a quote to 60050 Il. USA thanks
Old 10-25-2008, 02:24 AM
Registered

Wow, that was easier than I thought. Australia post online calculator quotes (AUS) $162 for air mail (3-7 days) and $96 for surface (6-10 days).
Judging by todays exchange rate (ouch) works out to be roughly 1 goat and a block of cheese or (US) $100 (air) or $60 (surface).
Man the current exchange rate is bad! And I still need to buy exhaust manifolds!!!
Old 10-25-2008, 08:13 AM

SO will you take 2 goats for it?
Old 10-25-2008, 09:32 AM
Registered

Thanks but shipping would make it out of my price range But thanks for checking
Old 10-25-2008, 08:30 PM
Registered

i'm not sure why your selling it , if you have oval port heads you can use the rectangular intake , just make sure you use rectangular intake gaskets
Old 10-25-2008, 09:39 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by ENFORCER24
i'm not sure why your selling it , if you have oval port heads you can use the rectangular intake , just make sure you use rectangular intake gaskets
Not sure if this will work with the new style manifold. I don't think that it will seal the ports. And I think it's the other way around oval intake on rec. heads with rec. gaskets so as not to create turbulance. At least that what was told to me
Old 10-25-2008, 11:11 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by ENFORCER24
Won't this cause way too much turbulence along the intake tract? I mean, people port match their inlets to the gasket to avoid even the smallest difference so stepping from rectangle to oval would be HUGE wouldn't it?

Quick Reply: Edelbrock Performer RPM Air Gap Manifold

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.