Lots of stock HP500 parts >

Lots of stock HP500 parts

Notices

Lots of stock HP500 parts

Old 06-18-2009, 10:37 PM
Registered

Received 78 Likes on 47 Posts

Originally Posted by niceguy
Alright guys.... I need to move the Gil Manifolds and dry exhaust risers. Make me a reasonable offer and include shipping and they are yours. They are ready to be shipped. I had them up for 1k each pair, but I see that is too high, so make me an offer. I figure probably 150 bucks for shipping (a pair) since they are big and bulky.
How many hours on the GIL manifolds?
Salt or fresh water?
Have they been pressure tested?
What did they come off of?

Thanx, Mark
Old 06-18-2009, 11:11 PM
Registered

I'll take pics as requested....

1-pair (2 heads) 088 casting rect port heads... I cleaned them up, but they will need freshining up, have approx 384 hours on them. Make a reasonable offer... will sell seperate pairs or all 4 at once... no singles.

2-circlating pumps with blue merc v-belt pulleys. Also have the water neck outlets with 4 ports that match this setup. Took this all off to run crossovers instead... there is some corrosion on the water necks but didnt leak when I took them off.

2-Dart (mercury HP500) manifolds, 4150 style, still blue, with 1/2" spacer plates. Water necks have some corrosion, but again didn't leak. Wouldn't hurt to have a little welding done on them, but I don't need them so I am just selling them.

2-Holley 800 cfm (might be 850's), have dual 50cc accelerator pumps, just rebuilt and rejetted for stock HP500's. Electric Choke has been removed, but have ll the peices to put back on. $275/ea??

2-pair of Gil manifolds and dry risers. Manifolds are in decent shape, risers are perfect. $800/pair.

I am open to all reasonable offers, plus shipping.
Aside from the GIL exhaust manifolds and tailpipes, I am also interested in the Dart/Merc intake manifolds and the Holley carbs. Were/are the carbs stock takeoffs from HP500 Mercs??? Photos would be greatly appreciated.

Thanx again, Mark 616-988-8555
Old 06-19-2009, 09:28 AM
Registered

Fuel pumps sold.

Also have the distributors that came out as well. If anyone is interested let me know and I'll take some pics. Price? Make me a reasonable offer, or $100/ea???
Are they the stock Merc Thunderbolt ignition off of what engines....Merc HP500's?.....stock Merc takeoffs? Photos would be good.

Thanx, Mark
Old 06-19-2009, 09:53 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Mark,
I cannot post pics cause I haven't upgraded my membership. Shoot me an email addy and I'll get the pics over.

The distributors and ignition boxes are off my stock Merc HP500's. I have no idea if they are Thunderbolt ignition or not? They are just little black boxes with weatherpack connectors mounted to the black panel that houses the circuit breaker and canon plug. There is also a knock box too.
Old 06-19-2009, 10:20 AM
Registered

Mark,
I cannot post pics cause I haven't upgraded my membership. Shoot me an email addy and I'll get the pics over.

The distributors and ignition boxes are off my stock Merc HP500's. I have no idea if they are Thunderbolt ignition or not? They are just little black boxes with weatherpack connectors mounted to the black panel that houses the circuit breaker and canon plug. There is also a knock box too.
Okay thanx for the info. Unless you're willing to put your email address in this thread for me to email you, then you're going to have to call me with the phone number I have provided in the previous threads....because I do not have a membership at the moment either. If the phone is too much $$$ for you....then just call me and I will immediately call you back on my dime. I will be on the road much of the day today....so, just call me. I'm out the door now.....I'll be expecting your call.

Thanx
Old 06-23-2009, 01:28 PM
Registered

can you shoot me a pic of the intake?
[email protected]
Old 06-25-2009, 05:41 PM
Registered

Only 1-pair of cylinder heads left.

Also have a crank available, mag'd ready to go. Gen VI, 4" stroke.
Old 06-27-2009, 11:47 AM
Registered

New pricing and sold a few items. I want this stuff gone.
Old 06-27-2009, 12:18 PM
Registered

Send me an email with pics of what you have left to [email protected]. Thanks.
Old 06-28-2009, 01:33 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Hp 500 Parts

Do You Still Have Any Cams Left? Thanks John M.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.