Fresh Bravo Gimbals >

Fresh Bravo Gimbals

Notices

Fresh Bravo Gimbals

Old 08-17-2009, 04:55 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Fresh Bravo Gimbals

I have decided I am NOT going to build another boat from scratch with the mechanical remains of my wrecked Nova II so if anybodys looking anything from a twin 502/bravo setup most of its on e bay ( uppers with showers/gimbals/trim cylinders/drive monitor bottles misc. lil stuff) I also have one 502 left and stainless marine exhaust for 2 motors anybody interested make me an offer the gen 6 502 still ran well and is carb to pan but needed freshening up I will wait a few days before I run the motor and exhaust on the bay see if there is any interest
Old 08-17-2009, 07:52 PM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by rumblfish1966
I have decided I am NOT going to build another boat from scratch with the mechanical remains of my wrecked Nova II so if anybodys looking anything from a twin 502/bravo setup most of its on e bay ( uppers with showers/gimbals/trim cylinders/drive monitor bottles misc. lil stuff) I also have one 502 left and stainless marine exhaust for 2 motors anybody interested make me an offer the gen 6 502 still ran well and is carb to pan but needed freshening up I will wait a few days before I run the motor and exhaust on the bay see if there is any interest
Im looking for a transom.Do you have one in good shape and if so how much and pictures?? [email protected]

Thanks Anthony
Old 08-17-2009, 08:07 PM
Registered

Location: Omaha, Nebraska. Boat on the Mighty Mo! Longest river in the USA!
Received 37 Likes on 23 Posts

Do you have two engines or one?
Old 08-18-2009, 09:09 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by nordic95
Im looking for a transom.Do you have one in good shape and if so how much and pictures?? [email protected]

Thanks Anthony
Gimbal assemblys are on e bay you should be able to find them under my e bay name which is same as here let me know if you arent able to find them
Old 08-18-2009, 09:11 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by 1BIGJIM
Do you have two engines or one?
I have one 502 left and the stainless marine aluminum exhaust from both 502 is carb to pan with a holley red pump 3K w/out exhaust 4K with $1000 for the other exhaust
Old 08-18-2009, 09:50 AM
Registered
Platinum Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

pm sent