bravo version sternjack... >

bravo version sternjack...

Notices

bravo version sternjack...

Old 09-04-2009, 07:45 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default bravo version sternjack...

I bought a really nice land and sea sternjack the other day that was advertised for an alpha drive (for my littlest toy), but when I opened the box and took a really close look it's the bravo version. Add said it came off a Donzi 16 with a 4.3 / alpha set up, but no way - it's for a bravo.

soooo... have the bravo version, want the alpha to try and get the prop shaft back and up so I can get further up on the pad on a (slightly overpowered - is there such a thing?) 17 foot boat. I've been keeping an eye out for one for a while.

the bravo sternjack I have is in excellent shape, including the ujoints, shift cable and extension, rams, studs, etc... If it wasn't for the slight fading on the outside, it would hardly look used.

any thoughts, leads, , etc... appreciated. If you have a "spare" alpha sternjack and need a bravo, have something good to trade, or maybe even need the bravo for cash if I can't find anything better after a bit, drop a pm or post... Thanks!

Last edited by wtfo; 09-04-2009 at 07:48 AM.
Old 09-09-2009, 11:19 PM
Registered

Looks like I bought a shorty alpha drive this evening. so won't be needing to keep this. Will be out of town tomrrow, but will post good pics and reply to pm/emails in the next couple of days. wish could find the alpha version sternjack for this tiny boat, but know that's kinda unlikely so will sell outright. Cheers Tim
Old 09-10-2009, 05:11 AM
Registered

Received 107 Likes on 64 Posts

how much?
Old 09-10-2009, 06:37 AM
Pirate of the Chesapeake
Gold Member

Default jack

How Much ???john
Old 09-15-2009, 11:44 AM
Registered

$1400, plus cost of shipping (just freight, I'll box).

Will send pics via email and / or post link in a while when I can put them somewhere. everything is there and in very good condition. ujoints, splines on shafts, rams, shift cable, etc... all show very little wear.. bearing turns freely and smoothly. I would keep it if I had a boat it would work on.

I'll reply to the few people that pm'd me in order. Cheers!
Old 11-01-2009, 06:59 PM
Registered

Received 7 Likes on 5 Posts

Can I plz get pics of your sternjack if still avail, sent to
[email protected]