Twin Bravo 1's w/ Mafair Ext Steering Complete

Notices

Old 10-01-2009, 12:20 AM
RIPSTA Racing Team
VIP Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I have a complete twin Bravo 1 set up off of my Cat which includes HP transom assy's, drives, showers, skeg guards, wing plates, steering rams, tie bar, trim rams, trim pumps and drive locks. Everything is in great working condition. Still in use and still on the boat. They are low hour fresh water units. They are being used behind twin 468's with 580hp pushing my 32' Hydra cat to the century mark with never a problem. $10K for everything above. They will be removed from the boat next week.

The 468's are also available. $12K

I also have a set of B&M 250 blowers. $8K

If someone wants to repower their boat over this winter and wants the whole package, we can work out a package price for everything. I can also help with possible delivery and loading if you pick up. I can crate and ship everything for the buyer too.
Attached Thumbnails Twin Bravo 1's w/ Mafair Ext Steering Complete-038.jpg   Twin Bravo 1's w/ Mafair Ext Steering Complete-039.jpg   Twin Bravo 1's w/ Mafair Ext Steering Complete-040.jpg  

Last edited by fireboatpilot; 10-01-2009 at 03:10 PM.
Old 10-01-2009, 03:10 PM
RIPSTA Racing Team
VIP Member

Pics added
Old 10-01-2009, 03:13 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Whats the plan? I would like to see more pics of the boat.
Old 10-01-2009, 06:53 PM
RIPSTA Racing Team
VIP Member

The plan is to sell the complete power and drives plus the blowers for the 468's and build a pair of 540's, 650-700, N/A engines to use with the Imco Extreem SC -2" shorties and extension boxes I have lying on the floor of the shop. Can't start building the engines until I sell the stuff thats in the boat now. The need for more speed, more like a quest than a plan. This power package would make a great deal for someone starting with stock power in a 30' or so boat. Moves the cat near the century mark. Looking for 110-120.
Attached Thumbnails Twin Bravo 1's w/ Mafair Ext Steering Complete-018.jpg   Twin Bravo 1's w/ Mafair Ext Steering Complete-046.jpg   Twin Bravo 1's w/ Mafair Ext Steering Complete-047.jpg  

Old 10-02-2009, 12:42 PM
RIPSTA Racing Team
VIP Member

I had 3 drive set ups. One sold so now I only have 2 left. If interested, make offers.
Old 10-02-2009, 01:05 PM
Registered

If you decide to separate the steering I would be interested...
Old 10-02-2009, 06:36 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Originally Posted by fireboatpilot
The plan is to sell the complete power and drives plus the blowers for the 468's and build a pair of 540's, 650-700, N/A engines to use with the Imco Extreem SC -2" shorties and extension boxes I have lying on the floor of the shop. Can't start building the engines until I sell the stuff thats in the boat now. The need for more speed, more like a quest than a plan. This power package would make a great deal for someone starting with stock power in a 30' or so boat. Moves the cat near the century mark. Looking for 110-120.
That's exactly what I have.. 540's n/a -2 lowers (no boxes) I'm close to 110 in a nice reliable package