25P Trophy for Merc - Only $165 >

25P Trophy for Merc - Only $165

Notices

25P Trophy for Merc - Only $165

Old 12-02-2010, 06:58 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 25P Trophy for Merc - Only $165

I got this last week with the intention of making it fit on my OMC but I decided I wasn't going to be comfortable with the small amount of spline that would be left for the shaft to grab. Its in excellent shape and has no damage to any of the blades. I just want to get my money back out of it so I'll take $175 shipped or $165 picked up. I'd probably be willing to trade towards a 25 Trophy Plus that uses the Flo-Torq system so I can properly fit it on my OMC.

Here's the pics from the seller I bought it from:

The vent holes are about the size of a nickle. Its not a Trophy Plus, just a regular Trophy which I was told had slightly thinner blades and ran a little more RPM than a Plus. I go into Manhattan every day for work so if someone wants to meet me there to pick it up I will work with you. I don't know much else about it but I will do my best to answer any questions anyone might have. I'm going to give it a week or so here then its going on ebay.

John
Old 12-03-2010, 06:32 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Sold!!