Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > Offshoreonly Marketplace > Swap Shop
Thunder Power boat. Complete less engines. >

Thunder Power boat. Complete less engines.

Notices

Thunder Power boat. Complete less engines.

Old 08-04-2011, 01:56 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

would you trade money for it? That boat looks very beautiful in the pictures.
Old 08-04-2011, 10:18 PM
Registered

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Let me know your asking price$ interested in a smaller boat [28'] on trade? thanks. [email protected]
Old 08-05-2011, 06:27 AM
Registered

Received 107 Likes on 64 Posts

How fast have you had this boat and with what power?
Old 08-05-2011, 06:49 AM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 3 Likes on 1 Post

Originally Posted by kreed
How fast have you had this boat and with what power?
110 is very easy, I have never opened it up because I know
the dravo drives will break. It has tons of power. One of these engines would be enough power for the boat. It takes the water like nothing ive ever road in.
I know with some dig drives this boat would run mid 120s
it would have to. The speedo in the dash dont keep up so I
use my gps. I should have the engines out this week end or the first of the week. Im going to have it on e-bay with no reserve.
Old 08-05-2011, 06:56 AM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Originally Posted by Btrhd
Let me know your asking price$ interested in a smaller boat [28'] on trade? thanks. [email protected]
Sorry I dont need any more boats, I just sold my Sonic and a runabout. I havent had any serious offers on the boat. I dont have it in the classifieds just the swap shop. Ill add a e-bay link next few days. Thanks Timmy,
Old 08-05-2011, 07:38 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I was looking at this boat when it was for sale 8 yrs ago.....when it had the tiger on the side.

looks like you painted the hull from the rub rail down, new trailer, new swim platform, new cockpit interior, scooped hatch, and some gauges.

looks good.
Old 08-05-2011, 09:50 AM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Originally Posted by HiPerf2000
I was looking at this boat when it was for sale 8 yrs ago.....when it had the tiger on the side.

looks like you painted the hull from the rub rail down, new trailer, new swim platform, new cockpit interior, scooped hatch, and some gauges.

looks good.
Yep Thats the one. I could see the New York decal in a faded spot
under another decal. From what I gathered up the boat had a known back ground up states. Ive had a blast with it. I never
expected a 32 to run and perform like this boat. Im looking at a pulling tractor and Im going to use the engines from the boat (with a few major changes) for it. The rest of the boat is just going to be sitting. Its to good of a boat for that. It needs a new owner.
Old 08-05-2011, 04:17 PM
RIPSTA Racing Team
VIP Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I have a project 65 Malibu Pro street/ Prostock car that I've lost interest in. I too have about $40.K into it and would be willing to do a trade. It ain't no back yard project. Full Jegs chassie, 12pt X cage, 9" 31 spline axle, 4link. car is done right. Glass doors, bumpers, flip front, trunk, all lexan and interior tin done plus a ton of parts. needs to be assembled. I'll toss in the trailer too and meet you half way. Bill 215-768-4172

I don't have any digital pics since it's been in the garage for quite some time but I'll get some if theres an interest.

Last edited by fireboatpilot; 08-05-2011 at 04:21 PM.
Old 08-05-2011, 04:22 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Originally Posted by fireboatpilot
I have a project 65 Malibu Pro street/ Prostock car that I've lost interest in. I too have about $40.K into it and would be willing to do a trade. It ain't no back yard project. Full Jegs chassie, 12pt X cage, 9" 31 spline axle, 4link. car is done right. Glass doors, bumpers, flip front, trunk, all lexan and interior tin done plus a ton of parts. needs to be assembled. I'l toss in the trailer too and meet you half way. Bill 215-768-4172
Bill Can you send me pics? [email protected]
Im going to st,louis mo saturday morning to pick up a chevelle.
You may have something im looking for. Thanks.
Old 08-06-2011, 06:05 AM
RIPSTA Racing Team
VIP Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I'll see if I can get some taken on Sunday/tomorrow. I'll have to wheel it out of the garage. Weather permitting. Body is stripped down to bare metal, prepping for paint before lost interest. Not rusty at all. Only metal left from original car is the roof and 2 rear quarters. Everything else has been worked new. Call me and I can answer questions.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.