Wanted  two sets of big block chevy exhuast >

Wanted two sets of big block chevy exhuast

Notices

Wanted two sets of big block chevy exhuast

Old 10-18-2011, 04:42 PM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Wanted two sets of big block chevy exhuast

going with 454,s in my formula and needing manifolds and risers/ and thru hull hardware need this stuff for 2 engines looking for some stock take offs thanks JASON
Old 10-18-2011, 08:02 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I know where you can get one set of stock manifolds and brand new stainless elbows. I'll check the price if your interested.
Old 10-18-2011, 08:27 PM
Registered

Received 10 Likes on 6 Posts

I have 2 sets if you want them make me an offer
Old 10-18-2011, 09:02 PM
Registered

Default fixx

Originally Posted by jason y
going with 454,s in my formula and needing manifolds and risers/ and thru hull hardware need this stuff for 2 engines looking for some stock take offs thanks JASON
be careful on what exhaust you buy for your formula..if its a newer one like late 80's and 90's with silent thunder the risers are taller then the standard merc risers..you will need 3'' taller risers or standard risers with 3'' blocks.
Old 10-18-2011, 09:42 PM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

shes an oldie 77 255 liberator... got plenty of room on the transom im intersted on any and all email me with pics and prices guys [email protected]
Old 10-18-2011, 10:42 PM
Registered

Default fixx

Originally Posted by jason y
shes an oldie 77 255 liberator... got plenty of room on the transom im intersted on any and all email me with pics and prices guys [email protected]
got a 78 255 liberator with twin 355 sbc ,still need the taller risers if your going through the transom like i did,,the exhaust will exit rite in the middle of the steering area..you can also use stock exhaust but you will need s pipes to go under the steering but the tips will be under the water line..with the inner lliner in the boat you will also need to cut 4'' from the outside of the boat with a hole saw and cut a 5'' hole on the inside to get access to tighten the hose clamps on the tips..the thichness is about 4+'' between the liner and the transom..shoot me your email and ill send you picks..
Old 10-18-2011, 10:46 PM
Registered

Default fixx

just notivced your email,,454's in that boat is going to be tight with the inner liner..ill scoot some pics and get them to you..