Complete (2) Billet Bravo Xr set up for sale >

Complete (2) Billet Bravo Xr set up for sale

Notices

Complete (2) Billet Bravo Xr set up for sale

Old 12-26-2011, 11:15 AM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by laszlo01
WOW you realy have your head far up his ASS. Can you actualy breath up there ?

Billet Marine builds one hell of a drive and I have enjoyed them very much so.

The only thing they cant do is teach you how to grow up or pull your head out. But i guess that will never happen. Still waiting to hear the POP when your head is pulled out.

Never said Billet Marine didn't build a good drive
Old 12-26-2011, 12:42 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by FstBoats
POP?

Is that the sound of Your Drives letting go again?

Get over it man......alls were asking is what do you want for your Drive set up?

Drama Boy

Mike
USA
Seriously mike ? We can all see the B.S. you guys live on. Not interested in your Drama. Move on...

I also see you apparantly have a racial problem with Hungarians and Mexicans alike as your slurr of Horhay & LazLow. People like you just make me sick...

Continues to show your level of ignorance.

Last edited by laszlo01; 12-26-2011 at 01:01 PM.
Old 12-26-2011, 01:30 PM
Registered

Seriously mike ? We can all see the B.S. you guys live on. Not interested in your Drama. Move on...

I also see you apparantly have a racial problem with Hungarians and Mexicans alike as your slurr of Horhay & LazLow. People like you just make me sick...

Dude, he is talking about Johnny Nichols...you need to relax and chill out!

Todd not toad
Old 12-26-2011, 01:45 PM
Pirate of the Chesapeake
Gold Member

This thread is plain ****ed

John jr
Old 12-26-2011, 03:30 PM
Registered

I have no problem with Hungarians or Mexicans......as a matter of fact I am a Hungarian!

Your skin and hair is darker than mine so it looks like youve mada a career up peoples butts!

Send me a few more nasty pm's and I will call Border Patrol!

Grow Up and Happy New Year!
Old 12-26-2011, 05:11 PM
Registered

I have no problem with Hungarians or Mexicans......as a matter of fact I am a Hungarian!

Your skin and hair is darker than mine so it looks like youve mada a career up peoples butts!

Send me a few more nasty pm's and I will call Border Patrol!

Grow Up and Happy New Year!
Well let me see. You come on here with your little girl friends and have a problem with me selling some of my equipment and then slam Mexicans, Hungarians and now since my skin and hair is darker then yours you have an issue with that as well. So Border patrol is going to do what exactly ? I am not an illeagal alien I am A very Proud U.S. Born Tax Paying American.

So please tell us all exactly where you are coming from and what the hell your problem is.

You know where and how to reach me and you hide on here attacking me with whatever your hidden agenda may be. Why dont you grow a pair and face me man to man.

Or let me guess you need to text your little girlfriends and all play your Drama game.

I call B.S. on you and your little group of children.
Old 12-26-2011, 05:29 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Fenderjack
This thread is plain ****ed

John jr
Yes it is !

Sorry for anybody not in tune with the level of B.S. I have received from this small group of Drama filled little girls. That to this day have nothing better to do other then play there little games.

Time to grow up ladies...
Old 12-27-2011, 09:18 AM
Registered

Well let me see. You come on here with your little girl friends and have a problem with me selling some of my equipment and then slam Mexicans, Hungarians and now since my skin and hair is darker then yours you have an issue with that as well. So Border patrol is going to do what exactly ? I am not an illeagal alien I am A very Proud U.S. Born Tax Paying American.

So please tell us all exactly where you are coming from and what the hell your problem is.

You know where and how to reach me and you hide on here attacking me with whatever your hidden agenda may be. Why dont you grow a pair and face me man to man.

Or let me guess you need to text your little girlfriends and all play your Drama game.

I call B.S. on you and your little group of children.

Lazloo,

LMFAO!

Sorry it took me so long to respond but some of us do work! Real Jobs....dirty jobs, we work long hours, nights and yes some holidays. Not all of us Hide behind a computer and work for daddy!

I can see this is really bothering you by all the nasty PMs you keep sending me! Man Up Boy! Lol

I schould of known you were gonna pull the race card out!
We are both Hungarian.....You gonna try to be Italion next week?

So Im gonna try to end this on a Positive Note;

Have a Safe and Happy New Year my Friend!
Good Luck with the sale of your drives!
Hope your new club works out for ya!

See Ya on the water soon Neighbor.....that is if you will slow down enough so I can Catch up!

P.S. Why is it such a secret of the asking price for your drives?

Now Remember Im trying to be the Adult here.......I will be gone till Saturday this time so please stop filling my pm box
Old 01-04-2012, 08:40 AM
Registered

Lazloo,

LMFAO!

Sorry it took me so long to respond but some of us do work! Real Jobs....dirty jobs, we work long hours, nights and yes some holidays. Not all of us Hide behind a computer and work for daddy!

I can see this is really bothering you by all the nasty PMs you keep sending me! Man Up Boy! Lol

I schould of known you were gonna pull the race card out!
We are both Hungarian.....You gonna try to be Italion next week?

So Im gonna try to end this on a Positive Note;

Have a Safe and Happy New Year my Friend!
Good Luck with the sale of your drives!
Hope your new club works out for ya!

See Ya on the water soon Neighbor.....that is if you will slow down enough so I can Catch up!

P.S. Why is it such a secret of the asking price for your drives?

Now Remember Im trying to be the Adult here.......I will be gone till Saturday this time so please stop filling my pm box
Also so very sorry for the long delay but I was out of town with my family and friends enjoying the drama free peace and quiet from your little circle of girls.

Real jobs ? Funny i have been a union journeyman since i have been 18 and worked my way to where i am today, it is truly unfortunate that due to your choice of friends you have no idea who I am or what I do for a living or yet alone how I got to where I am today, but instead feel the need to criticize somebody you dont even know.

You quote "man up boy" but you are the one on here playing your childish little games following me around like a little puppy dog with your ignorant comments and group of little girls on an internet forum hiding behind your computer. If you truly are interested in any of my equipment I only live a few miles from you and you can also call me so your little childish games are very clear.

I am not interested in your attempt to be an adult when you have already proven what a child you are with your little antics and racial ignorance. I have a very hard time believing you are truly Hungarian because of the behavior you have expressed on a national forum, as Hungarians are a very proud hard working group of people. And you are a disgrace to us all.

So in the future I would appreciate you and your little band of girls grow up and not disgrace yourselves or the group any further then you already have.

Have a Happy Drama free New Year my friend...

LASZLO