Old 02-03-2012, 07:45 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

hopefully ron bender
Old 02-04-2012, 10:31 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I dont really know. I bought it from Kpot on OSO. He bought it fresh with another one. He did not use them for his project so I bought it for mine. I is still on the pallet he shipped it to me on.
Old 02-06-2012, 06:02 PM
Registered

Imco sc lower? What ratio? By fresh do you mean that it has been rebuilt?

Thanks, -Jason
Old 02-07-2012, 08:01 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by racinjason65
Imco sc lower? What ratio? By fresh do you mean that it has been rebuilt?

Thanks, -Jason

It is the standard Imco lower that came on the Bmax drives. The ratio is 1.36 is what the previous owner told me. Yes, it has be rebuilt. Send me your email and I will send pics if you are interested.

Thanks,
Brad
Old 02-07-2012, 06:15 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by 598 Formula
It is the standard Imco lower that came on the Bmax drives. The ratio is 1.36 is what the previous owner told me. Yes, it has be rebuilt. Send me your email and I will send pics if you are interested.

Thanks,
Brad
[email protected]
I'm interested, any idea how much shipping would be to CA?
And is it a direct bolt on replacement for an XR? same steering same transom assembly? Standard length lower?
Old 02-07-2012, 08:42 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

should be 130ratio, never had a 136 ratio in a bmax, that ive heard of, they just now came out with 150 ratio.theyre good drives , i sent mine to ron and had him go thru them, and upgrade the shift mech, some had a tendency to be hard to shift. the only reasoh they never took off real well is when they broke you couldnt get parts, and when you did they were way over priced. so if you can pick up spare ones for a good price get one ,then you have very little down time.

Last edited by johnnyboatman; 02-07-2012 at 08:47 PM.
Old 02-07-2012, 08:43 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

that is a goodlooking unit,
Old 02-08-2012, 07:18 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by racinjason65
[email protected]
I'm interested, any idea how much shipping would be to CA?
And is it a direct bolt on replacement for an XR? same steering same transom assembly? Standard length lower?
Yes sir, it will bolt up to a standard bravo transom assy. and the lower is standard length. It it is anymore than $125 dollars, I will cover it. I will send pics to your email shortly.

Thanks,
Brad
Old 02-08-2012, 07:28 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by johnnyboatman
should be 130ratio, never had a 136 ratio in a bmax, that ive heard of, they just now came out with 150 ratio.theyre good drives , i sent mine to ron and had him go thru them, and upgrade the shift mech, some had a tendency to be hard to shift. the only reasoh they never took off real well is when they broke you couldnt get parts, and when you did they were way over priced. so if you can pick up spare ones for a good price get one ,then you have very little down time.
I have heard the same about the 1.30 not a 1.36 in the bmax drives. The gentlemen I bought it from told me 1.36 and I have not cracked a bolt on the drive to check it. It is still on the pallet he shipped it to me on!!lol I had good intensions at one time!!lol The upper is about the size of a dam rearend in a 1 ton truck, she is stout. I spoke with Ron about the drives and he said the same, send it to him, let him go thru it and check it out and I simply just never did....planned on it tho. Now Ron is taking the drives to the next level from what I understand and doing an outstanding job.

It is a good looking unit thanks, looks about new!!lol The u-joints look brand new.

It also has the dual wing plate on the drive, which I believe is about $500+/- from Bmax.

Brad
Brad

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.