Notices

sea strainers pair

Old 02-18-2012, 10:33 PM
Registered
Gold Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by smokin' gun
yep and how would i be lookin if aabaroni wants to pay for em .still tryin to do the right thing here but not workin very well
I understand. I have sold stuff on here as well and it is frustrating when you have folks in order and you are waiting for them with definite buyers just waiting. I wasn't trying to cut to the front. I was just letting you know that when my turn comes up that I am ready to pay for them.
Old 02-18-2012, 11:00 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by smokin' gun
these are back up for sale. last guy that said he wanted them never showed .really tired of guys grinding saying ck is on the way and never shows just a waste of time . next guy in line for these is aabaroni he has called and said he wants em if other guy backs out also a pm has been sent to him .after 12 midnight he loses and next in line gets em .hardest thing ive had to sell. yet i have 5 buyers but no $

I will give you full asking price + 10%, offer good only till 12 midnight.