Notices

3 575's on ebay

Old 02-20-2012, 11:44 PM
Registered

Received 87 Likes on 49 Posts

Originally Posted by JACKOFF
are a bunch of blow hards
hey jackoff,why are you here?4 posts and all a joke,if you have nothing posative to contribute,just go away,nobody wants you on oso,so just go jackoff somewhear else.
Old 02-21-2012, 12:37 AM
Registered
VIP Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I don't think this Chris understands how a no reserve auction works. or how ebay works for that matter. If I win it at let's say 25k he will more than likely not sell. What does he have to lose with 0 feedback. Wouldn't send him any $. Would have to pick up in person which could be a wasted trip. But just in case this is a honorable person....would you guy quit bidding up the prise just for kicks...you are costing me $.
Old 02-21-2012, 07:48 AM
Registered

Received 36 Likes on 17 Posts

Originally Posted by Never Enough II
I don't think this Chris understands how a no reserve auction works. or how ebay works for that matter. If I win it at let's say 25k he will more than likely not sell. What does he have to lose with 0 feedback. Wouldn't send him any $. Would have to pick up in person which could be a wasted trip. But just in case this is a honorable person....would you guy quit bidding up the prise just for kicks...you are costing me $.
i dont think it will get to the 50k like he wants. these will be relisted. i offered him 30k and he said no and like you said its a long drive to come up with nothing thats for sure!!
Old 02-21-2012, 07:54 AM
Crazy Energy
Platinum Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Never Enough II
If you will give me 50K for two, I'll offer him 40K
Old 02-21-2012, 09:06 AM
Registered
Platinum Member

Received 15 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by 88bullet
with people bidding it up for fun its not gonna end up being a deal
Were you talking about me ? I knew when I found the listing it was a joke . Zero feedback and clearly the guy has no idea about how ebay works . Like someone else said , if it ends at 30k he's not gonna let them go for that ..
I'll bet this is the first boat he's pulled the motors out of . He probably lifted them out with his wrecker .
If anyone is serious and would contact the seller and explain to him that they will pay $XXX for just two drives or $XXX for one complete package you could probably get a really good deal and he could end auction and relist correctly .
Old 02-21-2012, 09:34 AM
Registered

Received 36 Likes on 17 Posts

JOE wasnt pointing the finger at you. or mean it put that way just talking in general. i would like to buy this package if i can steal it but i think the guy has someone bidding on it for him if you look at the bid history. time will tell
Old 02-21-2012, 01:16 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

Received 15 Likes on 7 Posts

Contact him And tell him to quit screwing around on ebay .
Old 02-21-2012, 02:50 PM
Crazy Energy
Platinum Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I can here it now,

I am relisting these engines because the high bidder never contacted me, Please this is not a game. Have funds in hand before you bid.
Old 02-21-2012, 07:34 PM
Registered
VIP Member

Pulled them with a wrecker? stop it....I can't quit laughing!
Old 02-21-2012, 08:08 PM
Registered
VIP Member

Originally Posted by Velocity Vector
If you will give me 50K for two, I'll offer him 40K

How about I win them for 35k, and I keep the rebuilt one and all the exhausts and give you the other two (gift wrapped) and throw in all the xr's for 30k ?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.