mc cloud power bolster seats >

mc cloud power bolster seats

Notices

mc cloud power bolster seats

Old 03-19-2012, 07:47 PM
Registered

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Default mc cloud power bolster seats

nice set of mc cloud power bolster seats i switch is missing other than that they are complete .vinyl is very nice ready to use as they are .asking $1.500 .i can pallet them and have them ready to ship on my end .i ship daily

guys these seats arent side by side they are seperate .i only bolted them together to take pics all the brackets are there 1 side bolts to the hull the other has the leg .just wanted to clarify
Attached Images     

Last edited by smokin' gun; 03-19-2012 at 08:03 PM. Reason: oops
Old 03-21-2012, 12:29 PM
Registered

Offers? ??
Old 03-21-2012, 01:36 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

Received 15 Likes on 7 Posts

What !

Originally Posted by smokin' gun
yup .should have asked a 1000 then would have got offers for what i really wanted. but i offer for my real price and get offers for less .i thought the price was fair well see .if i still have them in 2 weeks their yours
Why start taking offers now ?
Old 03-21-2012, 01:45 PM
Charter Member #232
Charter Member

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

I don't understand why people get so pissed when some one says not to an offer or some one makes a low ball offer. I recall that he was asking 1300 or so on the other post? Offer him 1300 and I bet ya get them. Ya never know what some one is willing to take or what they are not willing to take unless you ask. I picked up a MINT bed the other day from a guy that was asking 2500 for 1500. I want to get them myself just a little out of my range right now.
Old 03-21-2012, 01:59 PM
Registered

Received 11 Likes on 10 Posts

These are perfect, why do they have to come up when i`m looking for trucks Good luck these wont last long.
Old 03-21-2012, 02:55 PM
Registered

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

These are a very good value. I paid $1000 for a pair of newly covered MANUAL McLeod's and still had to buy some parts to make them work...now I wish I had waited. If $1000 walked in the door tomorrow to buy mine ...I would jump on these.

Last edited by sprink58; 03-21-2012 at 03:06 PM.
Old 03-21-2012, 07:14 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by OCCJoe
What !

Why start taking offers now ?
why ??? because you taught me a lesson .i have to now ask more than i really want to get to where i need to be.i explained that to you on the last set i had .i hate playing the game but if i ask what i really need i get offers for less .so i ask more you offer less you feel good and i got what i really wanted
Old 03-22-2012, 09:12 AM
Registered

All pm s returned. Far as im concerned they are still available. Cash talks
Old 03-22-2012, 09:38 AM
Registered
Platinum Member

Received 15 Likes on 7 Posts

why ??? because you taught me a lesson .i have to now ask more than i really want to get to where i need to be.i explained that to you on the last set i had .i hate playing the game but if i ask what i really need i get offers for less .so i ask more you offer less you feel good and i got what i really wanted
Don't blame me as the teacher ! I was just having some fun with you ! The other set would have been a good deal at a thousand if I needed them but I didn't I was just gonna throw them in the corner for a future project .
But yes , the fun of the swap shop is the haggle and trying to get something cheeper then listed . Just makes for a good time on here .
Later
Old 03-22-2012, 10:24 AM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Ive learned that you state your price and you say PRICE IS FIRM--I WILL NOT ENTERTAIN LOWER OFFERS. People then know what your bottom line is.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.