some more free stuff >

some more free stuff

Notices

some more free stuff

Old 08-15-2012, 04:54 PM
Registered

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by mrfixxall
boatrider82 gets the wheel i dont play favorites as someone suggested . dont need the hassel when giving away free parts..

that would be me!!! and yes you do have your favorites.....
I have no idea what your referring to . Care to enlighten me
Old 08-15-2012, 05:07 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default fixx

Originally Posted by smokin' gun
I have no idea what your referring to . Care to enlighten me
hey you have people that you would prefer to deal rather then some stranger,,those would be your favorites...the im i sent the guy was referring to ''certain people on here not you in ? so take it how you want...next time i wont ask questions and if i were to i would be more specific to who the person is...

so here is how it read ..... take it how you want.just wondering what you wanted,,i have my eye on the steering wheel,,seeing its for a formula lol....sometimes things dont go the way of first come first serve with certain people on here..the person giving will go to the bottom of the list and give the parts to his favorite ones..
.i already have the part that is being giving away and all i needed was the center cap..i just pitched the center cap i had which read powerquest and i needed the formula one...ill just get it from formula..

over and out
Old 08-15-2012, 06:28 PM
Registered

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by mrfixxall
hey you have people that you would prefer to deal rather then some stranger,,those would be your favorites...the im i sent the guy was referring to ''certain people on here not you in ? so take it how you want...next time i wont ask questions and if i were to i would be more specific to who the person is...

so here is how it read ..... take it how you want.just wondering what you wanted,,i have my eye on the steering wheel,,seeing its for a formula lol....sometimes things dont go the way of first come first serve with certain people on here..the person giving will go to the bottom of the list and give the parts to his favorite ones..
.i already have the part that is being giving away and all i needed was the center cap..i just pitched the center cap i had which read powerquest and i needed the formula one...ill just get it from formula..

over and out
i understand now. i have a black one thats mint if you want that
Old 08-16-2012, 05:56 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Are the oil pressure gauges still available ?