left over parts list

Notices

left over parts list

Old 01-03-2013, 10:00 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

X2

Originally Posted by Baja226sport
Try a little mother's polish. I am sure they will look great. I know that is not the point, but those valve covers are going to look that way again after a few months in the boat.

No matter what, you always have to keep cleaning and polishing anything aluminum in a marine environment.
Old 01-03-2013, 10:28 AM
Registered

Received 6 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by Baja226sport
Try a little mother's polish. I am sure they will look great. I know that is not the point, but those valve covers are going to look that way again after a few months in the boat.

No matter what, you always have to keep cleaning and polishing anything aluminum in a marine environment.
that is exactly what i told him, thats why i sold them i got tired of cleaning them every other weekend!

Last edited by ridefast77; 01-03-2013 at 02:08 PM.
Old 01-03-2013, 10:36 AM
Registered

ill post the pic as soon as my buddy gets it with a link for me of what they were suppose to look like! i shouldnt have to polish the **** outta them! plus the polish wont take out this much damage! believe me ive had aluminum valve covers on all my motors and 24" american force aluminum wheels! Dude is just goin to be out $15 bucks but would rather argue and look bad for selln junk!
Old 01-03-2013, 11:19 AM
Registered

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

What damage is there? Pitting? Scrapes? Scratches? Cracks? I just see dirt in the pics...
Old 01-03-2013, 11:47 AM
Registered

Received 6 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by badz4u2nv
ill post the pic as soon as my buddy gets it with a link for me of what they were suppose to look like! i shouldnt have to polish the **** outta them! plus the polish wont take out this much damage! believe me ive had aluminum valve covers on all my motors and 24" american force aluminum wheels! Dude is just goin to be out $15 bucks but would rather argue and look bad for selln junk!
buddy i dont sell junk, i have sold ten's of 1000's of dollor's worth of parts on here and i try to make every one happy but every now and then i get a 5 poster that comes on here and try to haggle me down and then *****es about every thing i try to do for you! if you were not such an a** i might have been more willing to help. And i dont know what the hell your talking about damage because there was none! I had them on my motor for 1 season and put around 10-15hour on the motor that season and they sat in my garage for over a year and thats what i told you, and im almose 100% sure i told you they needed to be cleaned as well! And heres the pic i posted witch is obviously off the TCM web site and one that was on the motor before i pulled it out over a year and a half ago and if you look you can see they need to be cleaned!! sence your trying to imply i tried to scame you cause you know i didn't! And a side note i even told you i would polish them for you. I hope everyone sees this and when you try to buy somthing else on here they think twice before they sell to you! and have to deal with all this BUT THANKS FOR ALL THE FREE BUMPS
Attached Thumbnails left over parts list-motor-cmi2.jpg  
Attached Images  

Last edited by ridefast77; 01-03-2013 at 02:11 PM.
Old 01-03-2013, 12:15 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 14 Likes on 10 Posts

Originally Posted by badz4u2nv
Dude u didnt advertise them as dirty as F#ck! u can only polish but so much! u posted a pic of them looking brand spanking new! And u already agreed to refund my money 4 days ago! WTF!!! ill just post a pic later and let everyone else decide! This website is suppose to be a good boating community, not a forum to false advertise and screw people outta money! Ive had 3 people tell me the same thing just to prove im not over reacting!
wurth makes a extra fine buffing ball, put it in a dye grinder, spend some time on it, then hit it with a wurth polish pad and some mothers aluminum polish, I have brought the DEAD back to life with same... as stated in his add these are used, not new!! if you want new, buy new!! Ryan has been straight with me, and I've bought lots from him.. just sayin
post your pics, but that don't mean anything!!
Old 01-03-2013, 01:15 PM
Registered

Received 749 Likes on 402 Posts

The 2 photobucket pics look like what I would expect of a set of used valve covers. Those will buff up nicely with a little elbow grease and the right product.
Old 01-03-2013, 01:31 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 14 Likes on 10 Posts

Originally Posted by Knot 4 Me
The 2 photobucket pics look like what I would expect of a set of used valve covers. Those will buff up nicely with a little elbow grease and the right product.
what an a$$ the second pic is a new set right off of Teague's web site... why is it that I can see this and you can't...

post the pics of the so called crap!! that's the only fair thing to do otherwise all you sound like is a whinny biotch
Old 01-03-2013, 02:53 PM
Registered

Im not f#ckn retarded i know the sec pic is off a website stupid f#ck! and thats not the pic u had on the ad! i saved it when u started fighting with me about returning them! Ill post the pic he advertized as soon as my buddy gives me the link for his photobucket account! And u can see the difference in what i recieved and what he advertised! id spent the extra $50 bucks to buy brand new if i seen these before i bought them! Trifflin man...... i tried to be nice from the get go about it! u waited like 2 weeks and still havent given the money back! i will gladly send them back to u and u can sell them to someone else who doesnt mind pitted, dirty ass valve covers
Old 01-03-2013, 03:02 PM
Registered

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.