Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > Offshoreonly Marketplace > Swap Shop
Cigarette 28ss and open projects or parts >

Cigarette 28ss and open projects or parts

Notices

Cigarette 28ss and open projects or parts

Old 04-18-2013, 09:56 AM
Registered

Received 10 Likes on 9 Posts

It was a combo. I picked up a set of bravos and gimbals for John. I pulled the engines, drives and gimbals before the deal to sell was put together. I made the first cuts the remove the transom and thats where it got weird. The guy that was supposed to buy it came to the shop a few time to work on it. Its all sad history from there. Ruined a couple good friendships. Enough said. I would love to have it to finish but just to many projects right now.
Old 04-18-2013, 10:51 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

That's the same story (almost word for word) I got from John. I'm in the same boat (no pun intended), I have more projects than time and I am running out of warehouse space. I am putting all of my boat projects up for sale and the last one standing is going to get all the love and attention. Good luck with yours.
Old 05-04-2013, 09:00 AM
Registered

Default 28 ss now to be parted

I did not get much interest in the boat complete. I am now going to cut the deck off, replace all wood with Coosa and put a center console in it with a pair of 250 Mercs. All of the original hardware will be up for sale. It still has pretty much everything ie. low windshield, foredeck hatches, gauge panel, seats (fronts with spring pedestals and rear bench), engine hatch with three scoops etc. etc. if anyone has any interest in any parts, please email me your email address and part of interest and I will send you a picture and pricing. Was hoping someone would have the time and interest to restore this boat but it should make a nice open fish when done. Thanks.
Old 05-04-2013, 09:30 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

how much you want for it
Old 05-04-2013, 07:14 PM
Registered

Default 28ss

Got to get $1500 for the hull only as pictured on the first page of this post. If I can't get that I will cut it and make a cc out of it. One way or the other, by next weekend something is going to happen to it. Thanks.
Old 05-04-2013, 11:40 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by heavanie
Got to get $1500 for the hull only as pictured on the first page of this post. If I can't get that I will cut it and make a cc out of it. One way or the other, by next weekend something is going to happen to it. Thanks.
and for the trailer?
Old 06-23-2013, 11:10 PM
Registered

TTT
I have pulled the boat apart and cleaned up the usable parts. If anyone has an interest in something please message me your email and I will send pics. My paid membership has expired and I can not post pics. The list of parts is as follows:
Deck hatches
Low windshield frame
Cabin cushions (replaced and never used)
Cabin door (teak) and hatch
Bucket seats
Spring loaded seat pedestals
Engine hatch with scoops
Misc. latches and hardware
I would like to see these parts used instead of going in the dumpster. Any reasonable offers accepted.
Thanks.