Notices

2003 Hustler 377 Talon No engines

Old 04-11-2013, 06:15 PM
Registered
VIP Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by voodoo too
Congratulations!!
There is a pair of wet sump 6's and gimbles in the classifieds for 18k. And I have a pair of efi Sterlings for sale.
Thanks, will keep that in mind Voodoo too
Old 04-12-2013, 02:09 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Never Enough II
Yes a friend told me about it after he had seen it on Ebay and saw it listed somewhere for alot more $ through Texas wholesale. The wierd thing is, two other bidders had it up to 23k. Why would you let $2500 keep you from hitting the Buy it Now for this great deal. When we get done with this one it'll be worth twice the investment. As long as there is no undisclosed damage that is.
Congrats you got yourself a nice boat for the $$ ,been in it at 152 mph . let me know if your interested in some motors,mounts,drivelines to bolt in & get her on the water.
Old 04-12-2013, 05:46 PM
Registered
VIP Member

Originally Posted by PRIMECUT
Congrats you got yourself a nice boat for the $$ ,been in it at 152 mph . let me know if your interested in some motors,mounts,drivelines to bolt in & get her on the water.
What motors and drives did it have? Also was it proped for top end and were you WOT? Do you recall gear ratio and prop size? Thanks so much.
Old 04-12-2013, 05:48 PM
Registered

What motors and drives did it have? Also was it proped for top end and were you WOT? Do you recall gear ratio and prop size? Thanks so much.
the ones i have 4 sale is what the boat was rigged with down to the motor mounts

Last edited by PRIMECUT; 04-12-2013 at 06:49 PM.
Old 04-12-2013, 06:38 PM
Registered
VIP Member

Originally Posted by PRIMECUT
the ones i have 4 sale
I'm listening.....
Old 04-13-2013, 07:13 PM
Registered

I'm listening.....
LOL whats there to listen to ??? money talks i have what you need all the way to the motor mount bolts ,sea strainer hoses, and even the props... or let me know what ya want to sell it for
Old 04-13-2013, 07:54 PM
Registered

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

I know that boat used to have 565's with 1471's #6's... 160mph boat. Bottom of the hull came apart was repaired came apart again repaired. Used for half a season after second repair then guy pulled the motors and it was repopped. That was a few years ago. Don't know where it ended up after that. Not much fiberglass in that hull at all and it is foam cored.
Old 04-13-2013, 08:07 PM
Registered

Received 10 Likes on 5 Posts

Boat was owned originally by a friend In Jersey pretty nice piece big power and 6's pretty sure they were Eickert's
Old 04-13-2013, 08:12 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

Good luck with your new purchase I had actually inquired about that boat , it was on the Texas Boat Repo website. Looks like a nice piece ,he was asking 32k . Hopefully if the bottom had been repaired it was done correctly, or seller will be responsible for selling you a real problem. Hope you didn't buy it from texas boat repo, because he is someone I will never do business with again! Good luck
Old 04-14-2013, 02:41 AM
Registered
VIP Member

Originally Posted by chefke
Good luck with your new purchase I had actually inquired about that boat , it was on the Texas Boat Repo website. Looks like a nice piece ,he was asking 32k . Hopefully if the bottom had been repaired it was done correctly, or seller will be responsible for selling you a real problem. Hope you didn't buy it from texas boat repo, because he is someone I will never do business with again! Good luck
No I'm getting it from a guy in McAlester,Ok. who says he's had it awhile. He did have it listed with Texas Repo before Ebay. Thanks for all the info guys. Be looking real hard at that hull problem.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.