Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > Offshoreonly Marketplace > Swap Shop
2 sets of CMI polished BBC Split tops. NEW, never installed. >

2 sets of CMI polished BBC Split tops. NEW, never installed.

Notices

2 sets of CMI polished BBC Split tops. NEW, never installed.

Old 06-03-2013, 09:00 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 2 sets of CMI polished BBC Split tops. NEW, never installed.

I have 4 total. I do not have tailpipes for them. 1 7/8" tubes, std BBC pattern. CMI is still making and selling these. So getting tailpipes is not an issue. I am looking to get $6000. obo, or trade for a BBC. Not interested in 330 horse junk, something that needs a freshen is fine but not blown up. I will want to pull the pan and check the rods/mains. I am located outside of Chicago. 630 696 132 ZERO I will ship, you pay the frieght

Last edited by GeoZ; 06-05-2013 at 10:09 AM.
Old 06-18-2013, 12:28 PM
Registered

Make offers.
Old 09-14-2013, 09:32 PM
Registered

Geo, I am interested in these headers for my Dominator. The GIL Offshore dry exhaust is getting punky and leaking. Can you send m some pix to my email? I assume these are rope seal? And NEW, never used? Project that went another way or something? I will need to have CMI make me some totally dry tail pipes
Old 09-15-2013, 12:46 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

i saw his add on craigs list,,did not look to be any risers with the headers,,he is askins retail + for them and they are missing all the water hadware and such as well..the add also stated their were some dings and scuffs..

http://chicago.craigslist.org/chc/boa/4065207386.html

This exhaust header works perfectly on both stock and modified performance applications. This is the perfect replacement for your factory exhaust system. These are genuine polished CMI Split Tubes.
These headers are brand new never installed on a boat/engine. These are for a Big Block Chevy. Pictures are of the actual headers. There are some shipping blemishes, dings and scuffs, nothing that will affect performance. These retail for over $3700. each. I am selling 2 pair. 4 total, enough for 2 engines. What you see in the pics are what is included. Send contact # or I can be reached at 630 696 132ZERO Dont waste my time with bull**** offers, CASH/Bank transfer only. I am selling 4 Big Chevy Marine Headers. I will not seperate. I will ship, you pay the ride, payment in full before the headers will be shipped. These are actual pics taken 4/27/13. References available. I will be more than happy to have them inspected at a local performance boat dealer to assure you of the condition.

Last edited by FIXX; 09-15-2013 at 12:49 AM.
Old 09-15-2013, 02:34 PM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

"dont waste my time with BULL**** offers" ... Lol, sounds like a nice guy. Tell you what, i'll trade you a 7.4L MPI just refreshed
Old 10-26-2013, 02:22 AM
Registered

All tubes have been pressurized to over 40 psi. Pics available.

Last edited by GeoZ; 10-26-2013 at 10:52 AM.
Old 10-26-2013, 02:31 AM
Registered

Bring that fresh MPI 7.4 with wiring and PCM, and we can do something.

I'll pay for gaskets and dyno time.

I'm ready when you are.
Old 10-27-2013, 04:26 PM
Registered

PMs replied to, emails also sent.

To be clear, there are no tops with these headers. These are more or less for someone who is looking to replace their cracked headers and reuse their CMI tops.