Notices

bow docking lights

Old 04-23-2014, 10:39 AM
Registered

Received 36 Likes on 17 Posts

the bummer of it all is that since smokin gun"THE SAINT" cried and got paul kicked off the swap shop he cant give the "all mighty one" a taste of his own medicine.
Titan you should start a thread in the beware section so smokin gun knows how it feels to get beat up by everyone on here. you know since your the victom everyone will be on your side !!!!

Last edited by 88bullet; 04-23-2014 at 10:48 AM.
Old 04-23-2014, 11:48 AM
Registered
Gold Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I didn't mind till he started ignoring my private messages. That's just a way to say, hey, you're burnt, get over it. So nice.
Old 04-23-2014, 04:25 PM
Registered

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Never burnt 1 person on this site .. You asked me to sand blast and prime them for you
Not part of the deal .. however I said I would do it for you you are right it's been a while
I'm not ignoring your pm if you sent I don't have it or missed it .. I highly dought I'm
Gonna rip u off for 60.00 that included shipping and pay pal fee .. So what am I really getting
25.00 on my end .. I was only helping out .. I'm wrong and clearly admit it .. I could easily say
Hey I shipped them and got lost ... I've seen it happen to another guy here think it was a
Pair of air cleaners oh well .. I can sill send em or you money back your choice.
Old 04-23-2014, 04:32 PM
Registered

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by 88bullet
the bummer of it all is that since smokin gun"THE SAINT" cried and got paul kicked off the swap shop he cant give the "all mighty one" a taste of his own medicine.
Titan you should start a thread in the beware section so smokin gun knows how it feels to get beat up by everyone on here. you know since your the victom everyone will be on your side !!!!
I have no idea what your talking about ... Me getting Paul kicked off ???? Wtf is that about
If someone cried to someone it Wasent me .. Your barking up the wrong tree buddy
If Paul got kicked off it was his own doing . Nothing to do with me
You want to turn this into another thread like the last one go ahead
I suggest you look elsewhere for the guy who got him bounced I can tell u it Wasent from this neck of the woods
Old 04-23-2014, 07:33 PM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by smokin' gun
Never burnt 1 person on this site .. You asked me to sand blast and prime them for you
Not part of the deal .. however I said I would do it for you you are right it's been a while
I'm not ignoring your pm if you sent I don't have it or missed it .. I highly dought I'm
Gonna rip u off for 60.00 that included shipping and pay pal fee .. So what am I really getting
25.00 on my end .. I was only helping out .. I'm wrong and clearly admit it .. I could easily say
Hey I shipped them and got lost ... I've seen it happen to another guy here think it was a
Pair of air cleaners oh well .. I can sill send em or you money back your choice.
you are on here everyday and you "missed" his pm lmao. yeah right. it sucks when you get called out doesn't it? truth be told, you probably didn't intentionally do it and it was gonna get done when you wanted to get to it because of the price of the part. my point is that i will not call you a thief or anything of the sort like you and a few of your buddies do to someone else on here every time his name is mentioned. maybe this will slow you down a little the next time "kids" name is mentioned. it's no fun being on the other side of the fence
Old 04-24-2014, 03:06 AM
Registered
Gold Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Payment was returned x2. Problem solved.