Notices

2004 35ft Formula Fastech 353 stepped hull with Eagle 12k trailer

Old 01-18-2014, 04:50 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Old 01-18-2014, 06:21 PM
Registered

Like I previously said I got the boat on the towing/storage lien. I then contacted the bank and negotiated the payoff of the boat loan, which put me as only lien on the title. Applied for FL title and Florida Tax Collector's Ofiice issued it. I have it in hand. This is all legal and standard procedure for towing/recovery/storage business. It is similar to mechanic's lien, that is applied for due to unpaid repair work on vehicle/vessel. The fact that it took me a while to negotiate with the boat loan bank (they would not pay towing/storage bill, and I would not pay off their original loan balance amount). So boat was in limbo of sorts until this all got worked out recently......makes sense?

Originally Posted by ROB FREEMAN
i think theres more story to that boat ,, no way anyone would do that to such a nice boat . where and how you get that boat if you dont mind me asking . clean title in hand ?
Old 01-18-2014, 07:57 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

[QUOTE=stringer bell;4059337]Like I previously said I got the boat on the towing/storage lien. I then contacted the bank and negotiated the payoff of the boat loan, which put me as only lien on the title. Applied for FL title and Florida Tax Collector's Ofiice issued it. I have it in hand. This is all legal and standard procedure for towing/recovery/storage business. It is similar to mechanic's lien, that is applied for due to unpaid repair work on vehicle/vessel. The fact that it took me a while to negotiate with the boat loan bank (they would not pay towing/storage bill, and I would not pay off their original loan balance amount). So boat was in limbo of sorts until this all got worked out recently......makes sense?[/QUOTE

How come the bank did not give you the title??? you have the paper work stating the lien is fulfilled?
Old 01-18-2014, 08:58 PM
Registered

I got 2" stack of papers documenting it all. Bank lien is released and title is in my possession

Bank gave me the MN title, which I took into Tax Collector office to get FL title in my name

Last edited by stringer bell; 01-19-2014 at 01:29 PM.
Old 01-18-2014, 09:54 PM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

who stripped it? Int pics? is cabin in tact?
Old 01-18-2014, 11:40 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 46 Likes on 23 Posts

Hopefully your not into what's left of this boat for too much. As your reading from reactions to the condition it looks to be in, there isn't much perceived value there. Selling a Fastech without power is a hard sell, let alone one that looks like its pretty wore out from neglect. Your pictures leave a lot to be desired and do not show any interior or engine bay. The price your looking to get just isn't realistic.
Old 01-18-2014, 11:49 PM
Registered

Received 21 Likes on 10 Posts

Originally Posted by VoodooRob
Hopefully your not into what's left of this boat for too much. As your reading from reactions to the condition it looks to be in, there isn't much perceived value there. Selling a Fastech without power is a hard sell, let alone one that looks like its pretty wore out from neglect. Your pictures leave a lot to be desired and do not show any interior or engine bay. The price your looking to get just isn't realistic.
Agree 100%. If it's truly in good shape under the crud, spending $500 on a good cleanup will be more than worth it to get the boat sold. I suspect the interior is toast, and that's $$$. Good luck with it, would like to see more pics.
Old 01-19-2014, 04:38 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Think you should clean it up before you post more pictures.
Looks like it sank.
Old 01-19-2014, 05:57 AM
Registered

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

i would simply clean the boat up as best as you can .deleat this add and start over.whole bunch of nasayers here all doom and gloom some dont even own boats. ive done 2 compleat formula interiors skins 1 2000 353 - 1 1999 382 $3000 per boat. as for your hull clean it buff it wax it whatever it takes .but i highly dought it needs a $10.000 paint job ,i sold my 382 less engines only w trailer and drives imcos $45.000 .and a 2000 353 missing engines and outdrives had a trailer $30.000. both hulls were nice .and sold to members here as well.a boat is a very expensive upgrade to move up to later model and stepped hull .you will find most here have older small non stepped hulls w big newer power and with a weeks worth of work depending on how much is missing would love to have this hull. hell as an example i just got a 272 formula in trade w new 502s new bravos and trasom assys now this would be a perfect move if i wanted a bigger newer boat . ok guys flame away tell me im wrong how many of us are buried in their boats .we dont all have the $$$$ to just go out and pay cash .guess the moral is the guy may be a little high on price but not 1 person has seen the boat and as far as most are concernd its junk
Old 01-19-2014, 06:26 AM
Registered

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by smokin' gun
ok guys flame away tell me im wrong how many of us are buried in their boats .we dont all have the $$$$ to just go out and pay cash .guess the moral is the guy may be a little high on price but not 1 person has seen the boat and as far as most are concernd its junk
Very true Gordon. I personally apologize for saying anything period. At this point I couldn't buy the thing no matter what the condition even if the asking price was only $15,000.

And it is true that it could be a very nice hull just in need of a power washing. Soooo......Good luck with the sale. Hopefully you get to clean it up and post some better looking pics.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.