Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > Offshoreonly Marketplace > Swap Shop
For sale, or trade for purple, full twin engine livorsi guage bezels, blue, as new! >

For sale, or trade for purple, full twin engine livorsi guage bezels, blue, as new!

Notices

For sale, or trade for purple, full twin engine livorsi guage bezels, blue, as new!

Old 11-18-2014, 08:44 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default For sale, or trade for purple, full twin engine livorsi guage bezels, blue, as new!

As the title says, I have a full set of twin engine, newer Livorsi Guage bezels I would prefer to TRADE for purple ones to match the boat theme. These are in as new condtion, just wrong color. Anyone got purple ones to trade for these? If I find purple, these will be for sale... Let's say $100 for the whole lot, will not seperate.

Old 11-18-2014, 10:10 PM
Registered

I'll take them, let me know to get you paid. Thanks Ted
Old 11-18-2014, 10:12 PM
Registered

Default Gauges

Originally Posted by GALLONSPERMILE
As the title says, I have a full set of twin engine, newer Livorsi Guage bezels I would prefer to TRADE for purple ones to match the boat theme. These are in as new condtion, just wrong color. Anyone got purple ones to trade for these? If I find purple, these will be for sale... Let's say $100 for the whole lot, will not seperate.

Hello I would like to buy the gauges I will try to send a PM I am sort of new to this
Old 11-19-2014, 03:20 AM
Registered

Received 94 Likes on 57 Posts

I would like to buy. Inbox is full...
Old 11-19-2014, 09:10 AM
Registered

Guys it's not the guages for sale, it's just the bezels. I'll only sell them or trade them for purple. I don't want to sell them until I find purple to replace them, sorry if that wasn't clear. It'll be in order if reply here. Think you! Clearing inbox now
Old 11-19-2014, 09:16 AM
Registered

Guys it's not the guages for sale, it's just the bezels. I'll only sell them or trade them for purple. I don't want to sell them until I find purple to replace them, sorry if that wasn't clear. It'll be in order if reply here. Think you! Clearing inbox now
Old 11-19-2014, 09:56 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

HahhHaha everyone quietly getting inline to buy a guage package for $100. Not one person was going to bring up the idea that they are worth way more than $100.
Old 11-19-2014, 10:32 AM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

I have a set of purple , triple engine gauge cluster .can't remember if its gafferig livorsi ect .will pull tjem down now
Old 11-19-2014, 10:45 AM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

They are not what I would call purple purple more dark blue - purple I can text you a pic , I have a switch bezel.also ,for a better idea of the color