Notices

Bunch of stuff

Old 05-27-2015, 08:55 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 758 Likes on 348 Posts
Default Bunch of stuff

I've got a bunch of stuff left after my winter project. Just trying to clear out a little. Fell free to make me an offer on anything, or tell me I'm way out of line. Glad to take pics of anything......

All of this is 502 stuff

Gen IV oil pan with drain fitting in it - 75 plus shipping

16 JE 700 pistons with dimple rods - buy them for the rods, I can't vouch for the pistons. A couple pistons have scratches on the skirts and a couple have the rings rusted in them thanks to CMI. $20 each plus shipping

Gen IV crank - make offer

Gen IV harmonic balancer - make offer

Gen 6 cams - I have 2, one has 488 hours on it and one has 250. Both are stock. Glad to give you the numbers off them if it helps

Two sets of pushrod guides - make offer

2 sets of timing gears, chains, lifters and pushrods off Gen 6 ( I'm guessing this is trash. It if someone wants to pay shipping they are yours )

Y-Pipe and CMI tails for bravo application (captain call) style - 450 shipped in continental US

Email Eric.ancarrow ( a. T ) ferguson.com
Old 05-31-2015, 06:56 AM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 758 Likes on 348 Posts

I've got a bunch of stuff left after my winter project. Just trying to clear out a little. Fell free to make me an offer on anything, or tell me I'm way out of line. Glad to take pics of anything......

All of this is 502 stuff

16 JE 700 pistons with dimple rods - buy them for the rods, I can't vouch for the pistons. A couple pistons have scratches on the skirts and a couple have the rings rusted in them thanks to CMI. $20 each plus shipping

Gen IV crank - 225 plus shipping

Gen IV harmonic balancer - make offer

Gen 6 cams - I have 2, one has 488 hours on it and one has 250. Both are stock. Glad to give you the numbers off them if it helps

Two sets of pushrod guides - make offer

2 sets of timing gears, chains, lifters and pushrods off Gen 6 ( I'm guessing this is trash. It if someone wants to pay shipping they are yours

Email Eric.ancarrow ( a. T ) ferguson.com[/QUOTE]