Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > Offshoreonly Marketplace > Swap Shop
pair of 502's  590 hp 15k >

pair of 502's 590 hp 15k

Notices

pair of 502's 590 hp 15k

Old 06-20-2017, 09:31 PM
Registered

Received 29 Likes on 15 Posts

I think i've earned the right to take over this thread. If anybody needs a set of 502's and has decent accessories from their previous motors, these could be the right motors for you, asking price 14k or make me an offer. Dave at MDG Performance can vouch for the leak down numbers so at least now you know exactly what you're getting, this is now an honest and fully disclosed ad. I also have the dry to the tips risers, both sets for 1k. 4439751808.

Last edited by blown; 06-21-2017 at 01:31 AM.
Old 06-21-2017, 10:04 AM
Registered

Received 735 Likes on 330 Posts

Originally Posted by genob
thanks for the kind words

here is what i was told was done to them
HUNDERBOLT ENGINES
Mercruiser 502 -500hp– 575+ hp engine package
1-502 gen 5 block , std bore , 4 bolt mains ,one pc rear main , honed , ck aline bore , cleaned, prepped , new cam bearings
2- steel crankshaft, 4.00 stroke , polished , balanced with assemble .one pc rear main ,cleveite 77 bearings
3- 7/16 dimple connecting rods , performance rod bolts, cleveite 77 performance bearings
4-forged std 502 performance pistons , performance wrist pins , mahl plasma rings , 9;1 compression , 93 + octane
5- crane marine performance hyd roller cam, mhp 300, hyd roller lifters , cloyes timing chain, crane roller rockers , 3/8 pushrods .080 , timing cover , degreed + 4
6-World/merlin after market performance heads , grump model, ss valves , performance valve job, valve springs , harden retainers , port clean up , surface , proper spring psi for hyd roller cam. alum valve covers
7-team G alum intake , spacer, throttle plate , 830 Holley carb , flame arrestor, fuel lines , fuel filter bracket
8- 8-Qt oil pan, hv oil pump, remote oil system , hoses, hd oil cooler , race oil and race filter
9- mercruiser thunder bolt ignition system , dist, brain box, new cap, rotor, spark plugs
32 degree total advance
10- water pump , with pulley,
11- harmonic balancer , lower pulley, alt bracket, mis adjusting brackets , engine wiring harness, alternator , ,bravo flywheel,
12- mercruiser sea pump with fuel pump , new impeller kit ,
13- Build up on engine, assemble, blue print , set clearances, degree cam, set lifter per loads,
14- dyno engine , break in, oil change , load test , performance test , air fuel adjustment , set timing . change oil with VR-1 20-50 racing oil
15-dress engine with marine hardware , paint engine ,
16- hp starter , with spec bolts ,
This sure is misleading based on what the buyer states.
Old 06-21-2017, 04:05 PM
Registered

Received 460 Likes on 244 Posts

i'm not big on regulations, rules and laws,
no book can replace common sense, a decent moral compass and a do unto others attitude.
why where you o.o.c. military, civilian contractor ?
cuz 1 of the few laws or a specification thereof i am good for is a
"deception any military service member or dependant / civ cont or dependant while deployed / stationed / in transit, setra setra setra,
either during time of war or in the course of regular duty setra setra setra
either way or you cant say hopefully the power of oso will help you make it right
Old 06-21-2017, 06:15 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by outonsafari
i'm not big on regulations, rules and laws,
no book can replace common sense, a decent moral compass and a do unto others attitude.
why where you o.o.c. military, civilian contractor ?
cuz 1 of the few laws or a specification thereof i am good for is a
"deception any military service member or dependant / civ cont or dependant while deployed / stationed / in transit, setra setra setra,
either during time of war or in the course of regular duty setra setra setra
either way or you cant say hopefully the power of oso will help you make it right
I was overseas for my business which is based in Amsterdam, so that wont help me, but thanks.
Old 06-21-2017, 06:20 PM
Registered

Default Deceptive ad for motors

Originally Posted by Interceptor
This sure is misleading based on what the buyer states.
Yes. Aside from the obvious misrepresentations Mr Eugene Bermani also seems to think that listing "mis-adjusting brackets" means the same thing as MISSING BRACKETS. I'd sure like to see him turn up here and defend his ad. It seems he may not care as he's sold his fountain and may be out of boating.
Old 06-21-2017, 06:34 PM
Brotherhood #1
Gold Member

Received 111 Likes on 84 Posts

Blown what do you need for brackets ect. If I have it I'll do what I can to help out. I have a bunch or misc stuff that may or may not work.
Old 06-21-2017, 06:57 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Sick Stinger
Blown what do you need for brackets ect. If I have it I'll do what I can to help out. I have a bunch or misc stuff that may or may not work.
That would be amazing Stinger. Im going up to MDG (probably saturday) and will make an inventory with Dave on whats needed. I did just get off the phone with Bob from Thunderboats who seems like a stand up guy to me, he thinks the ignition is fine but agrees much of the rest may need replacing. What he recalls is rebuilding the motors and having a clear price in mind for them undressed, then Gene insisted on that same price to have them fully dressed (except for the missing brackets which Bob doesnt recall, who knows what happened there). Bob said he was clear with Gene that for that price he would just put the original accessories back on the motors which he wouldnt normally do, and Gene was fine with that. It sounds like he was just planning on getting them into his boat and flipping it, but then he was able to sell the boat without motors which eventually ended up in my hands. I'll head up to MDG and see if we can salvage this.
Old 06-21-2017, 08:43 PM
Brotherhood #1
Gold Member

Received 111 Likes on 84 Posts

Get me s list of what you need once you know. I'll get you rolling best I can. It will happen one way of another.
Old 06-26-2017, 08:18 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 502 Motors

Hi,
I know this is an older post if you still have the motors send me a text to 484-571-2985
Old 06-26-2017, 08:20 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by Randy Poole
Hi,
I know this is an older post if you still have the motors send me a text to 484-571-2985
just texted you Randy

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.