Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > Offshoreonly Marketplace > Swap Shop
Cmi and stelling headers >

Cmi and stelling headers

Like Tree0Likes

Cmi and stelling headers

Old 06-22-2018, 12:21 PM
Cobra Power

Default Cmi and stelling headers

WE HAVE A LARGE VARIETY OF STELLING AND CMI HEADERS AND TAIL PIPES IN STOCK . 500 EFI E-TOP HEADERS, 525 EFI CMI HEADERS AND TAIL PIPES FOR BRAVO SET UP SIDE BY SIDE AND EVEN STAGGERED SET UP !! USED CMI HEADERS AND TAIL PIPES FOR TRIPLE ENGINE BOATS, BRAND NEW CMI HEADERS FOR SKATER, BRAND NEW CMI HEADERS FOR NOR TECH, USED CMI HEADERS AND TAIL PIPES FOR STAGGARD ENGINE 42FT FOUNTAIN, WE HAVE CMI HEADERS FOR PRETTY MUCH ANY CONFIGURATION !!! , Call today with your needs, IF YOU DONT SEE IT LISTED FEEL FREE TO CALL AND ASK..TOO MANY OTHER SETS TO LIST. CALL days 305-893-5018, Evenings 305-343-2591.

Old 06-24-2018, 01:08 AM
VIP Member
VIP Member

My Boat: 1993 Cigarette Cafe Racer

Originally Posted by cobrapower View Post
WE HAVE A LARGE VARIETY OF STELLING AND CMI HEADERS AND TAIL PIPES IN STOCK . 500 EFI E-TOP HEADERS, 525 EFI CMI HEADERS AND TAIL PIPES FOR BRAVO SET UP SIDE BY SIDE AND EVEN STAGGERED SET UP !! USED CMI HEADERS AND TAIL PIPES FOR TRIPLE ENGINE BOATS, BRAND NEW CMI HEADERS FOR SKATER, BRAND NEW CMI HEADERS FOR NOR TECH, USED CMI HEADERS AND TAIL PIPES FOR STAGGARD ENGINE 42FT FOUNTAIN, WE HAVE CMI HEADERS FOR PRETTY MUCH ANY CONFIGURATION !!! , Call today with your needs, IF YOU DONT SEE IT LISTED FEEL FREE TO CALL AND ASK..TOO MANY OTHER SETS TO LIST. CALL days 305-893-5018, Evenings 305-343-2591.

Randy, It's Corey. I'm still looking for a set of long tails to use for my project. You have my number. Thanks.