Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > Offshoreonly Marketplace > Swap Shop
2- 500HP EFI Motors with Pro Chargers & headers . Apart ! >

2- 500HP EFI Motors with Pro Chargers & headers . Apart !

Notices

2- 500HP EFI Motors with Pro Chargers & headers . Apart !

Old 11-03-2019, 11:12 AM
Banned

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Motors

Out off the tip of South America today hard to answer . Not good internet offshore !! best to call. 727-243-2219
standard bore
had them taken apart to build bigger hp
I don’t have the tails for the headers
like ad says been sitting 6 months . A little surface rust on the blocks and heads
yes I can box them
I prefer who ever buys comes look at them first !! .
in Clearwater Florida

Old 11-03-2019, 11:14 AM
Registered

Received 10 Likes on 6 Posts

So if they have been sitting for over a year like that with the crankshaft s on there side they may be junk.
Old 11-03-2019, 10:24 PM
Registered

Received 25 Likes on 14 Posts

I'm sure the cranks are fine but the question again is why hasn't he responded to any of Regalman's questions? Sounds like the guy is interested but if you don't answer he's not going to buy anything. Also, I wouldn't threaten to put them together cause that's obviously not the plan if they have been sitting like this well over a year. Both situations shows you don't care.
Old 11-06-2019, 08:37 AM
Banned

Default Motors

Back in in town .
what else do you need answered ?? Really??
You can see those cranks are not bad .
then saying I don’t care it’s called no time
trying to give somebody a deal before eBay
best to call me . 727-243-2219 I’m out of the country a lot !! not near a computer.much !! It’s called enjoy life surrounded by money and beautiful women . Thank god for a great Industrial real estate market and the cruise ship industry!!
please keep the pot shots to a minimal!! Lol
you could sell the headers for $3,000 the pro chargers for $2,000 and still have 2 complete motors with the engine mounts and Bravo bells for only $5,000 for a engine guy that’s a win win !!
Old 11-06-2019, 09:00 AM
Registered

Received 60 Likes on 45 Posts

I’m confused. In the beginning of the ad you say they’ve been sitting for a year. Then in your posts you say they have been sitting for 6 months. So what is it a year or six months or is it longer or you just aren’t sure? Then you say in your post that if you don’t sell them your going to build them your self but later in the ad your saying your trying to offer someone a good deal before they go to eBay. Not trying to pick your ad apart just seems like the stories are all over the place and makes it hard for people to decipher what the actual condition of the items are. I know it’s the internet and you can only offer pictures and you’d rather people come and look at the items prior to purchase. But your selling to anyone in the world who has access to this website. Can’t expect everyone to just be able to come to you and figure out if it’s worth the purchase or not.
Old 11-06-2019, 09:06 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 3,112 Likes on 1,379 Posts

post some good pics of the headers if you want to separate them ??
Old 11-06-2019, 09:24 AM
Registered

Received 10 Likes on 7 Posts

Regardless of how good of a deal this "could" be, there are too many red flags here for me. When the gut says walk, I like to listen
Old 11-06-2019, 10:38 AM
Banned

Default Motors

Engine’s sitting a year
been sitting apart 6 months
whats red flags ?? Lol
man up and call . If you want answers call . everybody hides behind a computer these days
show up glad to show you everything in person and let’s do a a inventory list !!
Repeat again I will not part out !
Old 11-06-2019, 12:14 PM
Registered

Received 10 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by 40fasthawk
Engine’s sitting a year
been sitting apart 6 months
whats red flags ?? Lol
man up and call . If you want answers call . everybody hides behind a computer these days
show up glad to show you everything in person and let’s do a a inventory list !!
Repeat again I will not part out !
Man up and call you? Hide behind a computer? For the record I tried calling. And for a guy trying to sell things online, you really should expect people to be contacting you from a computer..... You mentioned you are busy, so are the rest of the folks that can afford this hobby. It is hard for me to get away from what I do for a living to be on the phone for a couple of hours talking about engines which is what typically happens every time I call another boater and talk engines. For the record I am in Florida on the 28th, I absolutely would have shown up to inspect everything before freighting it. You have already rubbed me wrong so there is no point in further discussions with me. Good luck on your sale
Old 11-06-2019, 12:25 PM
Banned

Default Motors

Was out of town !! Rub yourself!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.