50’ Nor Tech Custom engine hatch for outboards !! Custom >

50’ Nor Tech Custom engine hatch for outboards !! Custom

Notices

50’ Nor Tech Custom engine hatch for outboards !! Custom

Old 02-16-2020, 12:55 PM
Banned

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default 50’ Nor Tech Custom engine hatch for outboards !! Custom

50’ Nor-Tech Custom $10,000 engine hatch !! I had it custom made for my 50 Nor Tech that i’m converting to Quad outboards. For a tour ride operations in the islands . Total cockpit was going to hold 14 people . Since then I have changed my mind . And have decided to cut it all the way to the anchor locker and make a full 50’ center console monster to hold 35 people. The hatch base 8-12 layers of bi axle in it . Plus 2” and 3/4” balsa wood . I built it to go up and down on the same engine hatch rams . And yes it does have a stripper pole mount !! The side can be trimmed and fit many other boats . Perfect for somebody wanting to do a cheap outboard conversion on a big boat without cutting into the original hull !! Cost me $10,000 sell $2,500. Calls preferred 727-243-2219
Old 02-16-2020, 12:58 PM
Banned

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default 50’ Nor Tech Hatch