Brand New- TACO GS-500 Pro-series Outrigger Kit

Notices

Brand New- TACO GS-500 Pro-series Outrigger Kit

Old 04-15-2020, 04:32 PM
Registered

Received 50 Likes on 26 Posts
Default Brand New- TACO GS-500 Pro-series Outrigger Kit

Brand New, NEVER used TACO GS-500 Pro-series Outrigger Kit
-originally purchased this set for $56xx+ for my 39' center console a couple months ago, and my boat manufacturer was unable to use it given the location of hardtop tubing and clearances.
-includes everything as expected from a new purchase
- Truly a beautiful set, I wish I was able to install. The 20' collapsible carbon fiber outriggers have their new twist-n-lock technology. Features and Benefits (From Taco)
  • Ideal for hardcore fishing boats from 32 to 50-plus feet to help fill fish boxes
  • Safely adjust lift and rotation from the deck
  • Equipped with the patent-pending Twist & Lock mechanism for one-handed, easy, fast and secure outrigger pole installation
  • Dredge load tested to handle a full, professional fishing spread for increased catch ratio
  • Includes matching 6”x 8"x ½” thick, oval backing plates for additional support and strength
  • No port or starboard designation – each unit will fit either side of the T-top
  • Tele-Outriggers UV-resistant, clear-coated black carbon fiber
  • Features patent-pending 360º swivel collars for a more natural bait presentation
  • Poles telescope to less than 8 feet for bridge clearance, trailering and storage
  • Locking pin designed to keep outrigger poles from collapsing when fully extended
  • *Rigging kit sold separately
  • Mounts: 3-year limited warranty
  • Poles: 1-year limited warranty

Asking $5000 obo plus shipping, or Local pickup near Pensacola/surrounding areas.