Notices

#5SSM drives

Old 05-22-2020, 09:43 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 28 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by ICDEDPPL
I haven`t sold a #4 big shaft rebuilt in months and I`m asking $3k Picked up a spare set of #4s 19 spline for $3k.
Bought a pair of 5`s for $12k .'Maybe that`ll give you an idea what they are worth

IV`s
Hopefully the 5's you just purchased don't need anything internally, gears etc. If that is correct then a purchase price of $6Kea is great. If you are implying that the set I have for sale @ $8200ea is high, that price is after Colabella Performance has completely gone through them and inspected all the gears, shafts and bearings and reassembled them with new seals and pressure checked them with new drive fluid. Was all this work done to yours? I'm open to reasonable offers.
Old 05-22-2020, 09:57 AM
Registered

Received 38 Likes on 26 Posts

Damn People. If you think its too high then don't buy them. He is not forcing them on anyone. Plus said he is open to offers.

Chris
Old 05-22-2020, 11:54 PM
Registered

Received 4,295 Likes on 1,239 Posts

The ones I bought came from Jon, in Canada , they have all your parts in them and were fresh .

Bluebyss, if you wanna see TTT for the next 6 months then enjoy, Gary is always 50% high on all his parts, figured a reality check for once was in order.
Old 05-23-2020, 07:22 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Originally Posted by ICDEDPPL
The ones I bought came from Jon, in Canada , they have all your parts in them and were fresh .

Bluebyss, if you wanna see TTT for the next 6 months then enjoy, Gary is always 50% high on all his parts, figured a reality check for once was in order.
Bluebyss is right, you don't have to buy them if you don't want to. Are you going through all the swap ads and posting your opinion on the price the item is for sale for and commenting that, in your opinion he/she is asking to much or just on my post? 50% high, you state that like you are an expert on used marine parts. Lets not get into a pissing match, but you started it.
Old 05-23-2020, 07:25 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Originally Posted by Blueabyss
Damn People. If you think its too high then don't buy them. He is not forcing them on anyone. Plus said he is open to offers.

Chris
Thinks. You are completely correct. "I need a reality check"???
Here we go.