Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > Offshoreonly Marketplace > Swap Shop
Weismann WMD Surface Drives With Spares >

Weismann WMD Surface Drives With Spares

Notices

Weismann WMD Surface Drives With Spares

Old 07-21-2021, 10:24 PM
Registered

Received 610 Likes on 215 Posts

I'm certain it can be resolved, most likely by Patrick. We just don't have time to mess with it any longer.

The rest of the boat is ready to go, and I can't ship it half way around the world with drives that need the oil checked every other outing. Especially living on a lift. Want some drive for a poker run or shootout boat, they would be fine just as they are. But to high maintenance for this long range cruiser setup.

Estimate we have about 55k into them, includes 13k we paid Weismann to go thru the lowers last year. So they are priced to allow someone who has the time to get with him and resolve the water intrusion issue. Then you have two of the baddest drives ever build again.
The following users liked this post:
tommymonza (07-21-2021)
Old 07-21-2021, 10:41 PM
Registered

Received 8 Likes on 6 Posts

Im still considering them. Just dont have enough stock in an oil company to keep them changed out every weekend. Im more than positive I could figure them out. An NDI would be a good starting point.
Old 07-22-2021, 10:58 PM
Registered

Received 610 Likes on 215 Posts

I'd suggest having Weismann pick them up and go over em if your serious. He knows where they are located, and it's not out of his way or anything to do that for a customer. They have his name all over em.

Couple people on FB also very interested. And we just dropped 15k into prepping these two #6's, and new extensions boxes. Still needing to buy some 18" 5 blade cleavers. So these won't be in our inventory come next month.