1998 29 VO Profile *Almost Complete >

1998 29 VO Profile *Almost Complete

Notices

1998 29 VO Profile *Almost Complete

Old 09-21-2021, 11:37 PM
Registered

Received 9 Likes on 4 Posts
Default 1998 29 VO Profile *Almost Complete

1998 29 VO Profile project-almost complete Previous owner had aftermarket external steering installed and they didn't seal it properly resulting in a few soft spots. I bought it w/o power and slowly gathered: 2 Mercruiser 7.4 L29's (approximately 280ish hours, Bravo One drives, one 'tight transom assembly, one new transom assembly, 2-new trim pumps and exterior tie bar. I replaced the whole transom- ground everything out pics to support the work, FLOORS AND STRINGERS ARE SOLID The only affected areas were the through hull fittings. Starboard motor installed - still need to install port motor. Upholstery is extremely clean no rips or tears, boat is extremely clean as well No stress Cracks, never beached and no dock rash. I'm moving from California to Florida and won't be able to use this boat as intended. With a little sweat equity and a few small parts someone could have a GREAT BOAT. Trailer is in excellent condition-no rust, new tires, bearings and brakes $24,950 or possible trade for a center console or pair of waverunners