Old 11-04-2021, 11:33 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 204 Likes on 132 Posts
Default Pair of Dart 496's 620 hp

For sale is a pair of dart 496's 620HP

*****WILL NOT SPLIT THEM SO DON'T ASK ME TO*******

Again, will not split.

Bought bit to maybe fix a split in hull, found more rot so I parted it.

Previous owner said engines had about 25 hours after a refresh I have no way to know but I do provide tons of pics and compression tests I did, also have videos of them running, and tons more pics they won't let me add more then 10.

original build look to be done in 2014, I have some paperwork and dyno sheets from then, I will list what I know for sure and what I seen.

Dart blocks, steffs oil pans, dart 275oval port pro1 aluminum heads, he said they had scat crank and rods, SFI balancers, JE flat top pistons, I don't know compression usually 9.5:1 is typical marine build. Bullet cams 230/[email protected] lift is .527/.537 ground on 110 lobe separation, 1pc moly pushrods, crane gold 1.7 rockers, dart intake and pro systems 850cfm carbs. Daytona ignition systems, wiring, accessories on front all included in sale, drop in and go!

The engines will come in complete flame arrester to oil pan, Fly wheel forward. Bell housings and transmissions are not included. They are for sale if needed for extra money

I personally round these engines for about a half hour each with no issues I have videos of that you have to private message me for them, many good parts in these engines would cost you about $40,000 to build these today from carburetor to oil pan with all the parts and accessories.

As is no warranty, boat was used this summer no issues till hull split, I do compression testing and I run them so I can give you all the information possible. Owner said there's approximately 25 hours on them I have no way to verify that, if you know engines you know what you're looking out for parts here, listing for 18,000.00 picked up, 44138 Ohio cash only no PayPal or checks.

Old 11-05-2021, 02:21 AM
Registered

Received 1,483 Likes on 802 Posts

Very impressive! Amazing those don’t peak at 5,200 + -

Last edited by getrdunn; 11-05-2021 at 04:35 AM.
Old 11-10-2021, 07:38 AM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 204 Likes on 132 Posts

Sold
The following users liked this post:
getrdunn (11-10-2021)