Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > Support&Services > Technical Issues
Suggestion for changing description of this website. >

Suggestion for changing description of this website.

Notices

Suggestion for changing description of this website.

Old 06-22-2011, 09:25 AM
Registered

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Default Suggestion for changing description of this website.

About a year ago, I googled "Sleekcraft", and started a build thread over at Scream N Fly, as it's slogan was "High Performance Powerboating Online". I asked many questions, and got... very poor answers. Why? S&F is comprised primarily of outboard enthusiasts, and they didn't really know what I should do with my i/o setup.

After months of waiting around and stumbling making very slow progress, I slowly realized that OSO was the forum to gravitate towards if you have an i/o.

Now the meat of the matter: I feel that OSO and S&F should change their slogans to more accurately represent their communities. Or, add an additional slogan. This would help newbs like myself know which forum to ask questions in, since these seem to be the biggest and best boating forums on the internet.