Please Fix smokin' gun's account!!!

Notices

Please Fix smokin' gun's account!!!

Old 01-09-2014, 03:02 PM
Registered

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by IBobi
Not how it works, guys
Well, how does it work then? The guy who has been a VALUED PAYING member for years just gets screwed over? Seems like a crock to me. I would think you guys would want to address issues like this rather than ignore them and drive people to use other powerboating websites since they are having trouble here and are being overlooked as if they are unimportant.
Old 01-09-2014, 10:25 PM
Charter Member # 55
Charter Member

Received 1,821 Likes on 907 Posts

Originally Posted by Baja226sport
Well, how does it work then? The guy who has been a VALUED PAYING member for years just gets screwed over? Seems like a crock to me. I would think you guys would want to address issues like this rather than ignore them and drive people to use other powerboating websites since they are having trouble here and are being overlooked as if they are unimportant.
Check with him to see if its been fixed. I can't find another SMOKIN GUN screen name other than his.
Old 01-10-2014, 09:52 AM
Registered

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

I am waiting to hear back from him. I can now view his profile which I could not do before. Hopefully this is taken care of!
Old 01-10-2014, 02:52 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Baja226sport
I explained it above. I can't explain it any clearer than that. There is a bug with the system. Could happen to anyone.

As you can see in this thread, nobody ignored anything. There was immediate reply from me, and plenty of emails and technical inquiries behind the scenes to address this, which you do not see. What method did he and you use to try to contact OSO? Did you PM an administrator or mod, or use the Contact Us link at the bottom of the screen? Or report the issue here in the technical issues forum? I have not see anything until 12/12.

At any rate, the lead mod has asked the other user to change his name, as I stated above, and it's fixed. But since smokin' gun did not have his apostrophe removed, there's no guarantee it won't happen again. That's the only way to bug-proof your username. Anything other than letters and numbers, and it could get buggy.

Last edited by IBobi; 01-13-2014 at 05:53 PM.