Cant load or modify classified ad >

Cant load or modify classified ad

Notices

Cant load or modify classified ad

Old 09-16-2019, 09:58 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Cant load or modify classified ad

Is there an issue with the classified ads? I posted a add but cant modify it. The rotation buttons don't work and I wanted to add some pictures but have been unable to get the to post. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Old 09-16-2019, 01:18 PM
Charter Member # 55
Charter Member

Received 224 Likes on 117 Posts

You most likely need to shrink to the size pics for them to load. Shrink them to about 1028 x 800.
Old 09-16-2019, 03:33 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Griff View Post
You most likely need to shrink to the size pics for them to load. Shrink them to about 1028 x 800.
Thanks for responding. The issue I am having is that none of the controls work. The pictures loaded yesterday but 9 nof them were upside down. I tride the rotate button but that didn't work, then I deleted them to rotate them on my computer and reload them but the reload doesn't work. I can get them listed on the modification screen but there is nothing there to reload the pictures. I now have 3 pics and the add looks awful.
Old 09-17-2019, 01:52 AM
Charter Member # 55
Charter Member

I'm guessing they are Iphone pics??

There is glitch that happens sometimes for unknown reasons with Iphone pics that flips and rotates them. It does not happen very often anymore. I've posted in the classifieds with Iphone pics several times and never had an issue, but others have. I don't know if there is a real cure.

Try this, it might work.........email yourself your pics and then rename and re-save them. Then try to edit the ad and add the pics.
Old 09-18-2019, 01:03 AM
Charter Member # 55
Charter Member

Not sure what you did, but I see you were able to add the pics and modify your ad.