Correction.....you PROUDLY resemble that remark. Aitn no shame
Old 07-16-2007, 04:36 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
TnT is awsome.......
Old 07-16-2007, 08:41 PM
Registered

Received 40 Likes on 22 Posts

Lake Cumberland Marine is a Correct Craft dealer. That is who I bought one of my Ski Nautiques from. You might want to call them as well.
Old 07-17-2007, 02:11 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by KYElimEagle
Lake Cumberland Marine is a Correct Craft dealer. That is who I bought one of my Ski Nautiques from. You might want to call them as well.
I've already talked to Dan up there. He sold me the boat I have now when he was at Alton Blakley. It's hard getting a price out of these guys on the phone. If I see a Correct Craft that fits us in Nashville, I'll probably call LCM and try to deal with them. They've got 6 CC's listed right now.

Looks like I'll be in Nashville on Wednesday prop-kicking. I'll be hitting the 4 places from my first post, plus Axis Marine to look at Centurions.

Last edited by jonyb; 07-17-2007 at 02:23 AM.
Old 07-17-2007, 06:51 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by Tote-N-One
Wazup Kenny-Hoe
Great one!
Old 07-17-2007, 06:54 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by Tote-N-One
TNT is your best bet. If everything goes as planned, I will be buying a V-Ride from them in october. The owners are Andrew and Luke, they will take care of you. Tell them Dan Dunson sent you!
When you get there look at the Advantage Party Cat. You want to haul a bunch of people? That's your boat! You can get the 496 HO or the 525, take your pic. Not sure how they pull a tube.
Old 07-17-2007, 09:39 AM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Liquidsation
When you get there look at the Advantage Party Cat. You want to haul a bunch of people? That's your boat! You can get the 496 HO or the 525, take your pic. Not sure how they pull a tube.
That's EXACTLY what you need John! Goes damn near 80 and will pull the sh*t out a tube or wakeboard. Plus you can get 10 people on it to help pay for gas!
Old 07-17-2007, 10:39 AM
Registered

Yeah the part cat's are awesome. Kenny I remember that one that ran on the Fall Colors Run last year when I rode with you. That thing looked like a rollerskate when it's going down the lake. Unfortunately, I'm not looking to spend over $60K on anything.
Old 07-17-2007, 02:15 PM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Originally Posted by jonyb
Yeah the part cat's are awesome. Kenny I remember that one that ran on the Fall Colors Run last year when I rode with you. That thing looked like a rollerskate when it's going down the lake. Unfortunately, I'm not looking to spend over $60K on anything.
$60k and your boat sounds like the deal they're looking for!

I'm with you on the $60k, That's damn near another rental house!
Old 07-18-2007, 11:14 PM
Registered

Just got back from Nashville looking at boats. Been at it since 9am and done at 5...

Went to TNT (Malibu), Drake's Creek Marine (Correct Craft), Ski Hut (Tige'), Extreme Marine (Centurion, Moomba, and Supra), and Performance Marine (Mastercraft). Everybody I talked to today was pretty cool except for one person, and that's because they tried to hard-sale me on something. No big deal though. Luke at TNT was pretty nice. They didn't have much but he said what they did have came from other dealers.

The favorite boat of the day was this 2007 Supra Launch 24SSV. Wifey liked it the best and after looking at this one, then others, the other boats just didn't seem to fit. Scott, the salesman there at Extreme Marine talked to us for a while and was really nice. He wasn't trying to shove this thing down our throat but just being honest. From MSRP, it was priced quite a bit lower, and we're waiting for them to decide if they'll do a trade on my Baja. If they do, then I think we'll probably end up in this one.

Quick Reply: Boat dealers in Nashville?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.