Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > Boat Club Forums > TN Powerboat Club
Boat dealers in Nashville? >

Boat dealers in Nashville?

Notices

Boat dealers in Nashville?

Old 07-19-2007, 05:32 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I like the color. I forgot TNT was almost out of boats. They sell their entire alotment every year by May or June. They know alot of other dealers that cannot sell that many and can pick up just about anything you would want in a Malibu. Good luck on the trade. I will do a little search on Extreme Marine. It seams to me that they just showed up as a dealer from nowhere.
Old 07-19-2007, 06:05 AM
Registered

jonyb,

if you were wanting to stick to a baja, then look at a 242 islander. You can mount an aftermarket wakeboard tower on them. I believe the new 247 islander coming out has the option of the wakeboard tower. Most engines in the 242 are 496 mags. Prices on new ones are under 60 with left overs probably being less.

If you didn't want a bbc then the base motor in each is a 6.2mpi.

One thing about it, you will definitely have a better ride for the KY Lake washing machine water.

Matt
Old 07-19-2007, 06:42 AM
Registered

Liquid: The guy at Extreme said they'd only been open for about 3 weeks, and it took them a long time to even get to that point. Scott Jones is the guy that waited on us. He's the owner/President. He didn't mention that to me at all, it was just the title on his card. Really down to earth guy... From what I gathered he was a big Sea Ray customer and boating enthusiast and decided to open his own shop. He also explained his service dept. and it seems like most of his techs are pretty experienced from other places. The sales manager was out of town with a family issue when we were there in the morning. When we were ready to head back home we stopped back by to snap a picture of the boat, so I walked in to see if he'd figured out anything on trading. The sales manager, Todd, actually pulled in while I was there. He came in a talked to me for a minute saying that he'd check on it later that night and call me back. I wasn't expecting an answer then because he'd just got off of a plane, so maybe we'll hear something today.

Matt, I actually saw one of those 247's with the tower here a couple weekends ago. Really sharp boat. I didn't get to see the inside, but from outside it looked good. I wouldn't have any problem staying with Baja, but I don't see them as custom as the Supra or other wake boats. The way the interior is layed out in these is unbelievable. There's no wasted space like there is in the Baja's.

Overall the trip to Nashville was pretty good. Everyone we talked to was really helpful since I'm still learning about these boats. Thanks for the help guys...
Old 07-19-2007, 08:06 AM
Registered

Thats a good looking boat. I like the colors. It is a big plus when the wife likes it.
Old 07-20-2007, 11:45 AM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

you will not like the ride??
Old 07-20-2007, 12:09 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by customryder
you will not like the ride??
Not after riding in yours. Oh, wait, that still hasn't happened It'll be okay. The ride may be worse, but the other parts of it will make up for that.
Old 07-20-2007, 12:57 PM

jonyb....paste a pic of your boat please (25 outlaw) If you are wanting to unload it for a good price we might be interested. My hubby was at KY Poker Run in the 33 Sonic...he might have talked to you....but we aren't sure if you are the same person since there are tons of 25 outlaws up there. We are wanting 30+ft boat but we might ride in a 25 for a while until we find what we want. We had a 2003 25 Oultaw 3 yrs ago and they are great boats.
Old 07-20-2007, 01:19 PM
Registered

The OSO listing is in my signature and there are pics there, but here's a few to get you going. I've got tons of pics on my hard drive at home and can email them to you if you're interested. I've got the price listed, but may be able to do a little better if my golf cart sells soon.

Old 07-20-2007, 01:21 PM
Registered

The golf cart that's for sale...

[IMG][/IMG]
Old 07-20-2007, 01:53 PM

How many hours are on the motor? You didn't state that in the ad. How fast are you wanting to move on this??

Quick Reply: Boat dealers in Nashville?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.