MCPA Fun Run 8-4-07 >

MCPA Fun Run 8-4-07

Notices

MCPA Fun Run 8-4-07

Old 08-06-2007, 07:17 AM
www.Bajaboatowners.com
Platinum Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

It was nice meeting you Steve. I hated to see you on the tow.
Old 08-06-2007, 08:33 AM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Originally Posted by haulinvols
Sorry I didn't get too meet you guys. I saw your shirts and got sidetracked before I could say anything. Your boat looked good, I'm glad I don't have to keep that black clean though!
Old 08-06-2007, 09:24 AM
www.Bajaboatowners.com
Platinum Member

Originally Posted by kennyo
Sorry I didn't get too meet you guys. I saw your shirts and got sidetracked before I could say anything. Your boat looked good, I'm glad I don't have to keep that black clean though!
No prob. I appreciate the compliment, the boat ran great and we had a lot of fun. The black is not really that bad at all, I just have to be careful around the docks.
Old 08-06-2007, 04:28 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by haulinvols
Hey man,
Nice to meet you and the haulinvols crew. I'm glad you all came over and had fun.
Regards,
Steve
Old 08-07-2007, 08:52 PM
Registered

I want to say thanks to all of the friendly folks involved with the poker run. This was my first ever event and everyone was friendly and we had a great time. Unfortinutly I scratched my boat at the Cherokee stop but C&O can fix it.

I never saw the CMC machine go by. What happened to him?

We decided to do a little more drinking and did not make the awards deal. What was the winning hand?

Hope to see all of you at the next event and on the water this summer.
Old 08-08-2007, 07:28 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by Challenger DDC33
I want to say thanks to all of the friendly folks involved with the poker run. This was my first ever event and everyone was friendly and we had a great time. Unfortinutly I scratched my boat at the Cherokee stop but C&O can fix it.

I never saw the CMC machine go by. What happened to him?

We decided to do a little more drinking and did not make the awards deal. What was the winning hand?

Hope to see all of you at the next event and on the water this summer.
I almost rubbed the dock too. They were supposed to be out on the end. Next time I will draw a map with a stand here red X.

YOU MISSED THE PARTY? WHAT? The Yellow Cat won $500 with a full house. Then we had a $300 winner, a $200 winner, someone won 2 custom fit Lifeline life jackets, two people won a custom painted true fire set a valve covers plus a few more smaller give a ways.

The CMS boat went all the way to Cedar Creek. You must have been way out front. He passed me at Johnny Cash's old house. The start did not go just right. I was trying to get just in front of the pace boat to film the start. As I idled fast to get there we had 2 boats hammer down with the pace boat not even in gear. That started a chain reaction. Oh well, maybe people will start listening at the drivers meeting. Had we taken off 3 miniutes later as planned you would have seen the race boat.
Old 08-08-2007, 07:44 AM
Registered

Yea I started on the far side as soon as I saw everyone take off I hammered down and never looked back. We were in the first group getting there. I will listen better next time sorry.
Old 08-08-2007, 08:04 AM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

I watched some video off Cory's boat and i'm soooo glad I got out front. Running behind a few boats in a single line is ALOT better than getting caught up in that Clusterf*ck! I waited on T Baldwin to go by before I hammered on it.
I'm following Charlie next year, I guarantee he saved 20+ gallons on those shortcuts!