Notices

Blackjack Cove

Old 04-17-2009, 09:32 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by nashpda
Wooooooo Hooooooo!
Whoa Paul, don't get too excited........the report on channel 2 news the other night mentioned "fine dining". They also said they hoped to have the restaurant open by July, but the rest was a 3 year project.

So, by "fine dining", does that exclude "river rats".......need a tie and a reservation to get a table??? I'd think that lake folks would prefer a casual menu with reasonably priced "coldies"...................
Old 04-23-2009, 09:08 AM
Registered
VIP Member

I sure would love to see 93 octane at the fuel dock! I don't think anybody but bluegrass has it and they are private??
Old 04-26-2009, 09:36 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by gofastlvr
I sure would love to see 93 octane at the fuel dock! I don't think anybody but bluegrass has it and they are private??
Hey Chad,
The boat looks great and I hear it's running well too .
I talked with the new owner of Blackjack Cove (Bart Bagsby) Friday. Seems like a nice guy. I didn't ask about 93 octane, but you are right, it would be nice to be able to buy it on the lower end of the lake. I'm not sure how much demand there would be, since most of us gas up at service stations.
I have bought 93 at Gallatin Marina, so I think they will sell it to anyone. Jeff Brauer keeps his boat on a hydrahoist there, and it is handy for him.
Regards,
Steve

Last edited by Steve Zuckerman; 04-27-2009 at 08:28 AM.
Old 04-26-2009, 08:54 PM
Registered
VIP Member

Steve,

Thanks buddy... I'm going to try and stop in and see those folks some time and ask. Gallatin is a long haul, I might as well pull it out and run up to the service station but doing that every few times out is such a pain!!

Can't wait to see everyone out. I went out for a while today and the shift interrupt switch wouldn't let one motor turn over after I got anchored at 2 ft. It was a good idle back to anchor high with a few coldies and some good company. Dropped it off at EB already. Getting ready for Tickfaw this week

Chad