Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > Boat Club Forums > TN Powerboat Club
Thanks everyone who participated in the Fun Run! >

Thanks everyone who participated in the Fun Run!

Notices

Thanks everyone who participated in the Fun Run!

Old 07-24-2011, 08:41 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Thanks everyone who participated in the Fun Run!

A big thank you goes to everyone who spent their weekend with us and helped to make this year’s event a success by attending. We hope that everyone enjoyed themselves. I know an offering or two was made to the gods of speed and many more were made in the name of sun and fun.

Also, let’s not forget to thank the sponsors who make this all possible, and the behind the scenes supporters and benefactors who helped in so many other ways.

Don’t forget to share those pictures and videos. Brandon, our video guru has volunteered to take the best footage and make a short highlight video. Let him know if you have any video to contribute. You can find Brandon on OSO under the user name bhyatt.

Best regards,

RP
Old 07-24-2011, 05:46 PM
Registered

Received 10 Likes on 7 Posts

Great time, great turn out, we had a blast. A big thank you to the Nashville group. I have some good Go Pro video footage, will post after I get some much needed sleep!

Thanks again everyone.

Gary
Old 07-25-2011, 08:25 AM
Registered

Wink

Great run guys! Water conditions, weather, TWRA, the Corp...everything was perfect and drama free. Cudos to another good run - and special thanks to all of those working behind the scene to make this years run trouble free (you know who you are!)
Old 07-25-2011, 08:36 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by 39 Unlimited
Great time, great turn out, we had a blast. A big thank you to the Nashville group. I have some good Go Pro video footage, will post after I get some much needed sleep!

Thanks again everyone.

Gary
Great looking boat Gary! We enjoyed running with you a bit on the run up the river. Thanks for coming and take care!
Old 07-25-2011, 09:14 AM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
Thumbs up

Originally Posted by will22
Great run guys! Water conditions, weather, TWRA, the Corp...everything was perfect and drama free. Cudos to another good run - and special thanks to all of those working behind the scene to make this years run trouble free (you know who you are!)
Ditto!!!!
Old 07-25-2011, 11:50 AM
Registered

Received 10 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by chewymalone
Great looking boat Gary! We enjoyed running with you a bit on the run up the river. Thanks for coming and take care!
Thanks Chewy, back at ya. Always fun to run with our Cig brothers. We really enjoy this event. Running with Jerry Sabatino was a humbling experience. His 28 Heat accelerates as hard as any boat I have ever seen. He kicked our A$$ big time.

Gary
Old 07-25-2011, 12:30 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Gary,
Thanks for bringing the Cumberland gang down with you. It was fun hanging out with you guys at the dock Thursday. I wish we had spent more time with you all Saturday. I love your new Cigarette as does everyone I heard comment on it.
To quote you "it's not how fast you go, it's how well you go fast".
Ralph, thanks for helping out and becoming the human pin cushion when the drama was going on before the run .
Thanks to the VFW and MCPA officers who pulled this thing together. The format change is not a problem for us, and if that what it takes to keep this going, it's OK.
Kenny even though you didn't run the Fun Run, you did look mahvelous in the Nordic. Did I see Terry ? She looked great in there too ..........
I saw some new boats (Skater/Eliminator/Sonic/Cigarette/Fountain) and crews from in and out of town. All in all it was a great weekend!
Best Regards,
Steve

Last edited by Steve Zuckerman; 07-25-2011 at 02:17 PM.
Old 07-25-2011, 01:41 PM
Registered

Wink

Originally Posted by 39 Unlimited
Thanks Chewy, back at ya. Always fun to run with our Cig brothers. We really enjoy this event. Running with Jerry Sabatino was a humbling experience. His 28 Heat accelerates as hard as any boat I have ever seen. He kicked our A$$ big time.

Gary
Just another stock powered Nashville boat.

Seriously, Jerry won his class in the shootout last year, so you're not the first he's humbled.
Old 07-25-2011, 01:48 PM
Registered

Another great run in the history books.. We had a great time and everything went so smooth as usual. As far as I know TWRA didn't even mess with us at all. A big THANKS to TIM, Ralph, and the VFW!!
Old 07-25-2011, 07:28 PM
Registered

Definately big hats off to Ralph, Tim and the VFW crew. Another great run.

Always great seeing everyone especially the folks that spend the time and money to come from out of town. Some nice new hardware here this year!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.