The B.S. Thread >

The B.S. Thread

Notices

The B.S. Thread

Old 08-07-2008, 01:53 PM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by bigandy
Kudos WSTULTZ!!! Steal the copier from work and we can run it over with the DEUCE!!

Weeman, did Jesus buy her car or what does God have to do with it? Buy (TOM) kelly's BMW, same mileage more class since you live in the heights and all....

Boatman, i too would like to tryout for the bunk inspector job on a sub because i am waking up from nap number two today so i feel qualified!

SPIK1 is putting mashed potatos on SPF's back so they dont get burned under the bathroom heat lamp in the hourly rate motel they are in on Tidwell waiting for Lefty the pizza man and some asian hookers to show up ( and they are more excited about the pizza )

Cornbread is still trying to figure out a way to move back in with the parents and quit his real job ( cant argue with the troooffffft )

Mushmouth is watching Back to the Future trying to figure out how to make 21 Jigaawatts ( jiggawho ) so he can go back in time and drive his boats when they werent antiques!!!

Boatbiatch is definately got something in his ass, his head. The only guy i know that met a girl on the internet, married her and still can't get laid

( his ole lady is really cool by the way! Thomas you should bring her out more often )

Joe, why's it have to be Pampers boxes??? You know you cant get pregnant from prison sex right!?! ( Call me tonight mary keeps asking about her purse )

Speaking of prison sex, how was clear lake this weekend Weeman, did you show Niceguy how you got you nick name?

Alright, that much ball busting its starting to sound like a bowling alley!! off to the dirt pit to knock some shat over with a track hoe!!

Big A- I will be at the boat all weekend. Come by when ever.

BM22- can't hire people that will not fit on the sub(jeff, andy) and it won't fit in a house/ barn so wadeo is out.

Now I need to get back to selling empty boxes.
Old 08-07-2008, 02:03 PM
Social Distortion
Gold Member

Originally Posted by joew.
Big A- I will be at the boat all weekend. Come by when ever.

BM22- can't hire people that will not fit on the sub(jeff, andy) and it won't fit in a house/ barn so wadeo is out.

Now I need to get back to selling empty boxes.
I can expand!
Old 08-07-2008, 04:18 PM
Social Distortion
Gold Member

Anyone going to TOPPS Family day besides me???
Old 08-07-2008, 05:13 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by wstultz
I need someone to let me borrow their wife and kids. otherwise, I am having family day on the mainship if it is out.
Old 08-07-2008, 06:17 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Got new props so i don't want to screw them up like I did during the PR. Getting to Willis property is pretty shallow.
Old 08-07-2008, 06:51 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by boatman22
Got new props so i don't want to screw them up like I did during the PR. Getting to Willis property is pretty shallow.
It wouldn't be after you went through there and dredged a channel with your new props.
Old 08-07-2008, 09:39 PM
Social Distortion
Gold Member

Originally Posted by boatman22
If everyone followed the channel no one would have run aground. No one did what they were told instead they all went down to the beach and turned around. You damn whippersnappers!

Last edited by wstultz; 08-07-2008 at 09:53 PM.
Old 08-08-2008, 07:46 AM
Registered

[QUOTE=jeff1000man;2647801]I need someone to let me borrow their wife and kids.

is that why you work the hurricaines jeff.... hoping to find a woman in despair that looks at you as her next best option
Old 08-08-2008, 08:19 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

If everyone followed the channel no one would have run aground. No one did what they were told instead they all went down to the beach and turned around. You damn whippersnappers!
Just following the rest of the idiots.....
Old 08-08-2008, 09:28 AM
Registered

Happy B-day wstultz, you take it in the can !!!

Quick Reply: The B.S. Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.