Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > Boat Club Forums > TOPPS
The B.S. Thread >

The B.S. Thread

Notices

The B.S. Thread

Old 03-23-2011, 07:46 AM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

SPK 1, did you see the magnum on ebay? Looks alot like yours for 175k. I wonder if you can reach out to him for some info on your rig and see what activity he is getting. Maybe it will explain the market. His is a 1983 refit, looks bad azz.
Old 03-23-2011, 10:13 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by joew.
SPK 1, did you see the magnum on ebay? Looks alot like yours for 175k. I wonder if you can reach out to him for some info on your rig and see what activity he is getting. Maybe it will explain the market. His is a 1983 refit, looks bad azz.
thanks for the link so we dont all have to go look it up.....

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/40-Ma...item19c406ecbe
Old 03-23-2011, 11:27 AM
Registered
Platinum Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Cool rig
Old 03-23-2011, 12:54 PM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by jeff1000man
Cool rig
Jeff you taking the Nortech out this weekend?
Old 03-23-2011, 04:45 PM
Social Distortion
Gold Member

It looks like it may be hula hut time again this weekend. Anyone game?
Old 03-23-2011, 05:04 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by wstultz
It looks like it may be hula hut time again this weekend. Anyone game?
i got both a/c replaced and recharged on the skank and the stereo goes back in tonite and im trying to decide if i should recarpet or woodfloor it?? think the wood is gonna weigh it down to much. wish joew wouldnt have broke daves shait pump, i cant leave the dock with the poooper full to the brim
Old 03-23-2011, 10:18 PM
Social Distortion
Gold Member

Originally Posted by bigandy
i got both a/c replaced and recharged on the skank and the stereo goes back in tonite and im trying to decide if i should recarpet or woodfloor it?? think the wood is gonna weigh it down to much. wish joew wouldnt have broke daves shait pump, i cant leave the dock with the poooper full to the brim
We need to figure out a way to make the Skank run on poop and bull $hit. That way would be the most efficient vehicle on earth. It would never run out of fuel. Always be goin' , $hitters never full.
Old 03-24-2011, 12:18 AM
Registered

You need to come visit soon, before you forget completely what the magnum looks like, , I am pretty sure the magnum is sold, I will know for sure friday.
But I have a realll Nice Murray Brothers Large Fighting Chair that would look great out by your pool, from the Bandit, we got a new one, so the old one is forsale, cheaaappp see if you cant find a Texas home for it. I will even throw in the stanstion. Its the all white one that was on the bandit last time, I think you used it to wrangle that 4 pound bonita that was kickin ur azz,
Old 03-24-2011, 03:27 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by spk1
You need to come visit soon, before you forget completely what the magnum looks like, , I am pretty sure the magnum is sold, I will know for sure friday.
But I have a realll Nice Murray Brothers Large Fighting Chair that would look great out by your pool, from the Bandit, we got a new one, so the old one is forsale, cheaaappp see if you cant find a Texas home for it. I will even throw in the stanstion. Its the all white one that was on the bandit last time, I think you used it to wrangle that 4 pound bonita that was kickin ur azz,
im a buyer if joew is out.... it would be awesome driver seat for skank....
Old 03-24-2011, 09:51 AM
Social Distortion
Gold Member

Originally Posted by spk1
"Are Bonita big fish?"

Quick Reply: The B.S. Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.