Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > Boat Club Forums > TOPPS
Tres Martin >

Tres Martin

Notices

Tres Martin

Old 01-08-2008, 04:31 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I spoke with Tres on the phone today and Lake Conroe might be a better location for the on the water portion of the class. Clear Lake might be too small. He said the smoother the water and less busy the better. We need 4 to 6 people total to make a class. That is about as big as you would want it. Part of it is classroom and part practical in your own boat. It can be a combination of both clubs. If we can get that many people together for this and settle on a date, it is a go.

San Leone Kid and Beak 42, what do you guys think? PM me and I can give you an idea on the cost.
Old 01-08-2008, 05:21 PM
Registered

Received 4 Likes on 1 Post

Originally Posted by gerritm
I spoke with Tres on the phone today and Lake Conroe might be a better location for the on the water portion of the class. Clear Lake might be too small. He said the smoother the water and less busy the better. We need 4 to 6 people total to make a class. That is about as big as you would want it. Part of it is classroom and part practical in your own boat. It can be a combination of both clubs. If we can get that many people together for this and settle on a date, it is a go.

San Leone Kid and Beak 42, what do you guys think? PM me and I can give you an idea on the cost.
You provide me with the specs, price per person, final date, ect...ect.. I will let the LC group know.

Could probaly do it at one of the club hosues durning the week as well. We already have a 500.00 non refundable deposit at April Sound Country Club. Could be a good venue for the classroom setting.
Old 01-08-2008, 05:46 PM
Registered

Received 4 Likes on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Tres
We should use a meeting room from a hotel or Office space , hell I do it at people homes more than I expect. But the next day would be on the water for a few hours. If we can do merc marine in Wis during the winter it cant be too bad in Tx. just wear more clothing
I sent an email to the Lake Conroe Group to contact you direct.
Old 01-09-2008, 09:45 AM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Tom, Gerrit, I'm in if I can get off work during the week on 4/7-8 which is Mon-Tues. I'm looking to trade now.

Last edited by On Time; 01-09-2008 at 09:53 AM.
Old 01-10-2008, 10:01 AM
Registered

As follows Texoma April 1-2 Houston April 7-8 and maybe 9-10 in Lake Travis
Old 01-10-2008, 12:48 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

I'm in .... need all the help I can get. If you need to get in touch with me easier use my email address
[email protected]
713 315 7528
Old 01-11-2008, 07:05 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by SANLEONKID
I'm in .... need all the help I can get. If you need to get in touch with me easier use my email address
[email protected]
713 315 7528

Tres , sounds like we have 3 from Topps CL. Beak 42, San Leone Kid, and myself. I spoke to the new president of Topps Cl yesterday and he is going to announce it at the meeting and banqet this weekend and send out an e-mail to the members to see who may be interested. I don't know who from Topps LC is interested. I believe they are contacting you direct.
Old 01-11-2008, 09:20 AM
Registered

Tres , sounds like we have 3 from Topps CL. Beak 42, San Leone Kid, and myself. I spoke to the new president of Topps Cl yesterday and he is going to announce it at the meeting and banqet this weekend and send out an e-mail to the members to see who may be interested. I don't know who from Topps LC is interested. I believe they are contacting you direct.
Give me your fax I need to get your application processed.
Old 01-11-2008, 10:53 AM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

I am working out a trade at work if I can then I'm in for 4/7-8 !!!!
Old 01-11-2008, 12:38 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Tres
Give me your fax I need to get your application processed.
Tres, I sent you a PM with my fax number. One question that came up was, is this class strictly for v-hulls or can cat guys sign up?

Gerritm

Last edited by gerritm; 01-11-2008 at 01:04 PM.

Quick Reply: Tres Martin

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.