Conroe Topps Poker Run >

Conroe Topps Poker Run

Notices

Conroe Topps Poker Run

Old 07-07-2008, 07:06 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Conroe Topps Poker Run

Some of us Clear Lake Topps guys/girls are coming to your poker run next Saturday. We are staying at Sunset Harbor. Where can we launch our boats 35 to 42'? We will be there Friday afternoon. Do you know if someone can still sign up at the Calcutta party on Friday night. I have heard that the Conroe Topps have the best poker runs. Any truth to that rumor?

Old 07-07-2008, 10:10 AM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by gerritm
Some of us Clear Lake Topps guys/girls are coming to your poker run next Saturday. We are staying at Sunset Harbor. Where can we launch our boats 35 to 42'? We will be there Friday afternoon. Do you know if someone can still sign up at the Calcutta party on Friday night. I have heard that the Conroe Topps have the best poker runs. Any truth to that rumor?

If that is the new seven coves there is a public ramp at the end of 830.

I know most people really like the ramp at april plaza or lake view. The only problem with that is it's on the other side of the lake from Seven Coves.

Anchorage is also on 830 and is a good ramp for big boats. Anchorage is now called The Palms, I think. Someone will correct me. Just use Anchorage/The Palms. Best bet.
Old 07-07-2008, 10:16 AM
Social Distortion
Gold Member

The palms is actually one of the sponsors for the event but I will get back to you on the ramp. It will be a good run and we are allowing people to sign up at the calcutta, as far as I know, but they will more than likely not recieve a bag unless we have a few extras.
Old 07-07-2008, 11:27 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by wstultz
The palms is actually one of the sponsors for the event but I will get back to you on the ramp. It will be a good run and we are allowing people to sign up at the calcutta, as far as I know, but they will more than likely not recieve a bag unless we have a few extras.
We are all staying at Sunset Harbor. do they have a ramp there at the resort? We need to store the trailers, too. A couple of us will be there early on Friday, and the rest will be there Friday afternoon. This will be my first time on Conroe. We are looking forwar to the run.
Old 07-07-2008, 11:30 AM
Registered

We are all staying at Sunset Harbor. do they have a ramp there at the resort? We need to store the trailers, too. A couple of us will be there early on Friday, and the rest will be there Friday afternoon. This will be my first time on Conroe. We are looking forwar to the run.
There is one in the neighborhood. I have never used it. I have a friend that launches his 30 Baja there. Probably would be fine. The Palms is across the street from the neighborhood so it is not far. It should have plenty of parking for trailers.
Old 07-07-2008, 02:06 PM
Social Distortion
Gold Member

Just heard that Sunset does have a boat ramp in Seven Coves that is capably of handling a 42. Trailers can be stored in the new construction area of Sunset Harbor as well.
Old 07-07-2008, 03:24 PM
Registered

Great, that makes it simple. Thanks for the help. See you guys Friday night.
Old 07-07-2008, 10:08 PM
Registered

Received 4 Likes on 1 Post

Great, that makes it simple. Thanks for the help. See you guys Friday night.
Are you going to stay for the whole run ??? Or leave on the last leg like the bachelor party trip????
Old 07-07-2008, 11:49 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by tomtbone1993
Are you going to stay for the whole run ??? Or leave on the last leg like the bachelor party trip????
Only if he steals all of Lefty's header bolts
Old 07-08-2008, 07:35 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by tomtbone1993
Only if he steals all of Lefty's header bolts

Hopefully the motors stay together for this one. I am even carrying spare header bolts to pay Lefty back. I owe him a few.

Quick Reply: Conroe Topps Poker Run

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.